Do you believe an actual Time Traveler would end up here on Paranormalis?

dh1

time exists...machines can alter it.
can make the argument both ways...time doesn't exist at all OR time is everything.
Both concepts work.

If time can be altered in a region of empty space time, then obviously it's not just relative movement that is time. Has a more fundamental identity.

9th Wave

That's just it, time itself is the alter outcome of the magnitude of gravitational pull & mass.
Time became a product of mass, matter & infinite sequence's.
As time itself is the illusion of having a periodic formula of sequenced mass, humans only seem to grasp the product of it's movemnets, when they should really focus on it's particle (+,-) forces against mass itself, we have developed many mechanism's that can produce such a thing.
Though, many scientist's are still trying to understand what it truly means to harness sound into g-force, for in space you can't hear anything, the barrier itself is constructed of those particles that can be altered, such as on earth. (To a certain degree)

Key components to focus on are, "the reasoning's behind time travel, its true purpose, & what can be learned from it".

dh1

right...time as we see it is relative movement.
however, imagine if all the planets in the solar system stopped rotating, stopped orbiting, their atmospheres froze solid as snow and fell to the ground, the planet froze solid, the sun stopped emitting heat, it's fusion stopped, no light emanated from it. Everything stands perfectly still. Not possible but that's beside the point.

Would then an astroid traveling through it still keep moving? Yeah it would. Would an astroid near a blackhole stop near it? yes.

Question is what's the difference? What is in space itself that can stop a speeding astroid? obviously gravity...but what is it?

Is there a hidden motion on the quantum scale we cant' see for all matter that requires it for our more macroscopic time to exist?

dh1

truth is time is just a hidden movement in the aether that all matter experiences. Change that hidden movement and time changes. Matter is the 4th dimension itself. There's matter in the aether.

all quanta is time quanta. Can build nuclear force, gravitational force, electromagnetic force from it. Mass is just a quality of time quanta's generation and degeneration every planck time integral inside a particle.

this is what Einstein got wrong, replace 'mass' with 'time'.
Not E=mc2, it's E=tc2.

time is real energy from a totally unknown potential.
look at a mass object, look away, look again it's all new mass. Surprise!

TimeFlipper

Hmmm...(E=tc2)...So how do you arrive at a mathmatical model of "time", if time as you quoted it is, a real energy from a totally "unknown" potential..unquote...I think you might have just made it up, unless of course you can explain factually how we can use that equation....But remember, E=energy..M=mass..C2 the speed of light, they are all "known" and not "unknown" like your equation is..

What do you think @Harte ?..:)

Bullethead21

I wish this thread were labeled Do you believe an actual Time Traveler would bother visiting a forum?; it would frame my question in a more reasonable context.

Now, I don't doubt that a time traveler COULD come back and visit a forum. Time travel is an accepted part of our current understanding of physics, and I'm sure it will be possible to travel through the 4th dimension at some point in the future - even if that happens to be thousands of years from now.

My question is would they bother spending time on the internet? Especially when the experience is going to be exponentially clunker than anything they're accustomed to. Look at cell phones - earlier models were the size of a brick or required a suitcase to carry it around... And that's only 20 years ago. We're now entering the era of wearable computers, like Google Glass. What kind of interfaces are we going to be using 100 years from now, and will it be of any benefit for them to travel all that way just to visit Yahoo GeoCities?

We've got the Internet Archive, man. At most they'll probably just download it all into their Matrix skull socket and spend their resources marveling at the tragedy 9/11 or the triumph of watching us launch the first Apollo rockets. Playing on the internet pales in comparison to what's going to be available for them to experience.

If all my previous arguments fail and someone REALLY wants to come from the far future to visit a site like GLP, ATS, Unexplained-Mysteries or Paranormalis, it'll be to wonder at how backwards we are for believing the things we do. It would be of no benefit to anyone to reveal themselves, let alone post and risk changing something or having the black helicopters light you up.

I think the idea of someone with the ability to time travel being remotely interested in a community forum is pretty narcissistic... There are far more interesting things in all of time and space than Earth's internet forums...

I agree 100% with his post.

BUT

I also think it is just as ridiculous for someone to think that a person like Steven Gibbs had invented a time machine from a radionics box, and sells them on the internet for around 300 to 400 dollars......... Ridiculous!!! LMAO!!!!!

I also wonder when Steven Gibbs is going to be sued for medical damages done by rapping magnets around your brain and stomach area.......

So irresponsible.........

And what is REALLY sad is how little people understand what they are doing or even asking for......

dh1

:) that's what happens in time machines.
It's Dewey Larson's reciprocal theory. It's half accurate.

9th Wave

The objective is to not focus on 'Time' at all.
It's imperative that we grasp the atomic particle that harness's real electromagnetic force (+,-) created around "Mass & Matter" itself...
Time would be relative to M & M only after the effect from a pulse's current.
In it's nature, time would become the product of gravitational motion from a opposing force, one that has a much larger scale magnitude of a infinite cycle; Big planet current vs Small planet current.

Take into notion that, to fully travel at such a speed, certain element's must be either, 'obtained' or 'created'.
H3 - G9 m1_g3 > M3/ E = Mc2 [It would be the same as adding elements to other elements to gain a stronger gravitational force within your space shuttle]//

But in the effect of a negative impulse, gravity itself would bend because of the amount of friction caused by other opposing forces...
Think about the sun, its solar flares ae able to bend space to a certain fraction of degree's versus spacial temperature.

I believe Einstein's theory was significant, but not on a scale of space's magnitude.
If his theory was correct, it wouldn't take us so long to reach mars, we would be able to be there in a matter of hours, without a temporary black-hole (so to speak).

dh1

I hate to say it but dead wrong. If you build a time machine and then put object within the field they absorb the 'time energy' field and weigh heavier, weigh less, batteries charge up for free even though there's no current source.

Mass & matter(mass + electromagnetism) is time itself. Hidden movement on the particle level(vibration).

Einstein made several mistakes
1st)mass goes down not up near the speed of light
2nd)gravitational constant exists. Matter & Antimatter repel each other gravitationally
3rd)CPT Theorm has full symmetry. Time goes backwards inside a blackhole
4th)gravitational force is a gradient in the aether medium generated by a photon from the nucleus impacting other nuclei.
5th) there's a 3rd form gravitational curvature that is forcefree, aka not generated by momentum or blackholes.

and the whopper (sorry I mean royale with cheeeze) :
Time is mass in E=mc2.

there is no dividing spacetime from matter. Zip. why do you think mass curves spacetime? perhaps it is curvature? curve flat spacetime correctly, presto hadronic mass.

*orders a chocolate sundae from his replicator*..omnomnom

Last edited: