Do you believe in hell?

mariya94

Im going to try and lighten up this thread a bit by playing this song from 1968, and the guy who performed this actually DID set his hair on fire several times performing the song :eek:.
That's a hot act TimeFlipper, which reminded me of my eighteenth birthday. I had a little beer, wine, and slow gin and when I blew the candles out, my face went into the cake and my hair caught on fire. I had long hair at the time. I still remember the smell. lol
Ive always been a hot act for the ladies Dawg, but the only thing i burnt were the advances of ladies that didnt turn me on lmao ::LOL:::ROFLMAO:
:D

HDRKID

Hell is real.

hell_quote_3.jpg

Matt Cole

Lots of people believe that hell is right here on earth :eek: Wasnt Lucifer cast out of heaven because of his arrogance, and fell to earth claiming it was now his realm?.
The idea is more he usurped Earth (third heaven) from Adam and Eve, through deceit. He is the ruler of the air, and has dominion on Earth, for a time. However, the desire is to be above the Most High.

Matt Cole

Do you think hell is real? Can a person's actions really determine if they will enter hell after their death?

I lean more toward the traditional Christian worldview. Hell was created and intended for the fallen angels. The lake of fire is for Lucifer (Satan), the false prophet, and the beast. That being said, there are two different destinations for us and them.

There are some reported to have seen hell it while nearly dead or officially dead and returned. The amount of these sightings cannot go unnoticed.

I suggest they were not in hell, rather hades. I place for those unsaved souls.

It would fall under the mythological tales regarding the underworld, or place of the dead. I would also fall under the biblical term Sheol, a place of darkness where the dead go. Biblically Sheol held both the righteous and unrighteous. Prior to Christ’s crucifixion, Sheol was divided into two parts. One area dedicated for the unrighteous. This is in reference to the rich man in Jesus parable. The other area dedicated for the righteous, called Abraham’s bosom. This is in in reference to the beggar in Jesus parable.

After Christ’s crucifixion, Jesus entered into Sheol and removed those righteous, while informing those in hades the news of redemption. This is believed to have occurred while he was “in the tomb” for three days.

Now Sheol or hades is reserved for those not accepting Christ as their savior. The change was due to the new covenant (New Testament) from Christ on the cross.

TimeFlipper

Lots of people believe that hell is right here on earth :eek: Wasnt Lucifer cast out of heaven because of his arrogance, and fell to earth claiming it was now his realm?.
The idea is more he usurped Earth (third heaven) from Adam and Eve, through deceit. He is the ruler of the air, and has dominion on Earth, for a time. However, the desire is to be above the Most High.
Thats what i said..Isnt it?? lol :eek: :D

Matt Cole

Thats what i said..Isnt it?? lol :eek: :D
Yeah, pretty much. I was agreeing, but adding my own penny to the conversation. lol.