Do you believe in hell?

NaturalPhilosopher

so the NDE's about people going to hell or experiencing demon attacks or possessions are all false?
how about negative aliens such as reptililians or greys eating people also fake?
how about the massive occult rituals done by the elite to garner favors from negative spirits, also fake?

all this stuff has been reported for thousands of years, way before the formation of the catholic church or modern civilization.

Freak Show

And you of all people that calls himself a retired light worker should know better.. you always retain your gifts, no one retires from that. That of which was a gift given to you by God. You should know better to release your ego, release fear. Yet here you are trying to put those things back into people, using your free will to do so. Something else given to you by God. You were put here by HIM, if you were not meant to be here, you wouldn't be. You don't have that power.

Freak Show

so the NDE's about people going to hell or experiencing demon attacks or possessions are all false?
how about negative aliens such as reptililians or greys eating people also fake?
how about the massive occult rituals done by the elite to garner favors from negative spirits, also fake?

all this stuff has been reported for thousands of years, way before the formation of the catholic church or modern civilization.

FREE WILL

Freak Show

How do you think we got here, we just appeared? We were populated by other beings. Jesus was born unto us because as people we were lost and needed direction. Do you think they would of taken direction from a grey. You do understand there are other beings, i see that. So again, why would there be hell.. you are contradicting yourself

NaturalPhilosopher

are you saying god is cruel knowing his creation would become evil?
was that a tacit admission of my point?

if my custom life creation in a terrarium environment became a serial killer of other organisms in it, would be my fault and my fault alone. Major failure.

Now let's keep this productive and follow the logical argument.
Is God a failure?(love itself creating a planet of evil people).

Even with the macguffin of 'freewill', if everyone chooses evil then only can conclude either two things:

1)god is cruel(unlimited)
2)god is nice but a failure(limited)

Last edited:

Freak Show

There is no such thing as being a failure, again something created by man. We are here to learn from each other. Everything you know or have known is something learned. You are looking at this all in the terms of the body and free will. And if you choose to do something for your own self other than the greater good, that's up to you. And if you continue to do that and get off your intended path, you'll just return and start over.. Let me put it to you like this. When we vote for president, we go to the booth, there is where your part ends. You can scream and cry all you want on facebook, but your participation ended at the booth. God created us and everything, it is up to us to continue what he created. God is not cruel, people are. Do you really think there is no cure for cancer. People make money from it, why would they put an end to it.

Mayhem

Zenith
My personal belief is there is no hell.

Its a injection into human / earth life to somewhat hamper the population for the benefit of a church their skewed philosophy.

NaturalPhilosopher

well turns out there's tunnels underground in the atlantean tunnel shuttle system that lead to the hollow earth which is another dimension. As well as tunnels and caverns that lead to a hellish place. Physical.

The bible mentions that Christ went down to the 'heart of the Earth' for 3 days and nights. There he liberated prisoners from hades. It's fascinating cuz the description of hades in the bible is very strange. Says there's a right and left side, one being heavenly and the other hellish separated by a great fixed gulf between them. Describes each location when lazarus and the rich man both died. Rich man was in 'hell' and could see lazarus across the great chasm in comfort.

"Luke 16:22-24 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried. And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

"Matthew 12:40: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."(after being crucified)

"Luke 23:43: And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."

"Revelations 9:1-3: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

Is this the 'underworld', 'hades', 'hollow earth' and 'paradise'?
sliced.png

In the Iliad (c. 700 BC), Zeus asserts that Tartarus is "as far beneath Hades as heaven is above earth." While according to Greek mythology the realm of Hades is the place of the dead, Tartarus also has a number of inhabitants.

"2 Peter 2:4-6: For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to tartarus and delivered them into chains of darkness reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example in those who afterward would live ungodly."

hades-lk-16-simple.gif

Tartarus is considered a being just like Gaia is. That when we go there if we're wicked we enter Tartarus within it. Hell is not within the hollow earth but rather has cavern entrances that contain portals into a parallel earth hell known as Tartarus. Just like the portal entrances to the hollow earth are located within tunnels and cavern systems underground.

Last edited: