Do you believe that time travel is possible?

Olly

I don't know, sometimes I think that it might possible in some way, but other times I just think that it's impossible. The grandfather paradox is something that just makes me think that it can't be, because it just doesn't make sense.

I guess though anything could be possible, it's just too confusing for me to understand, at the moment anyway.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I like to believe that theories involving timelines make time travel likely possible. I can't find any rock solid proof though. It'd be great to travel through time like they do in movies :)

I vote for the multiple timelines theory!

MadMikeyB

Steven Hawking in his "into the universe" series said that time travel is possible.. to the future, not the past.

tomaso88

Im not going to say it is possible but it could be, there are so many theories its hard to make up your mind and then you also have the grandfather paradox which makes you even more confused.

gonzogirl

Time travel is over done. Too much thinking. Old school will be the way. Think Star Trek. The original series I mean. Too many ingredients and too many chefs spoil the pot....Time lines...the paradox...it cant be that complicated. lol.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I like the idea that time travel isn't that complicated compared to what they tell us in movies and other medias. What if it's that simple?

Think about those devices you guys are talking about. They are very simple compared to Doc's DeLorean.

tuvok50

That's right Numen not only is it a lot simpler than we're led to believe it's also hidden. Believe it or not the john bajak device works, as me and at least two other guys can attest to. The device just needs to "tweeked" and experimented with until you find the hidden key. Yeah it's funny how something so profound can come from a crazy guy......who would've thought!