Do You Fear 2012 ?

twilightsky

anything goes man,the world fuels itself with apocoliptic sanerios,mabey the mothership will come get us
or we will side over a notch and be in the ghostly relam,whatever comes,comes,its not like we can just stop paying our bills and try and hide from that day

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh yeah I fear 2012 it will bring with it another whole round of holidays with the inlaws aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please,, pretty please,,, say it aint so,,, tell me the world is ending..that I can handle :cool:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
anything goes man,the world fuels itself with apocoliptic sanerios,mabey the mothership will come get us
or we will side over a notch and be in the ghostly relam,whatever comes,comes,its not like we can just stop paying our bills and try and hide from that day
Many people say we're going to have what we deserve. Some say we avoided the timeline in which the apocalypse takes place, others still like to tell us the world is about to end in 2012.. for real!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I don't discount the possibility of something happening. I don't entirely expect nothing at all to happen either.

Whether it's good or bad, there's really nothing you can do. If it's some mega disaster I certainly will not be hiding in a bomb shelter. My ass will be sitting on the hood of my car witnessing the end with my own eyes :p Once I'm dead I'm dead, I won't care if something disastrous happened.

If it's some great positive thing, all the better.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
now thats a good idea spend the day on the porch drinkin beer with a front row seat to the end of the world.....good call Cosmo darn now why didn't I think of that... real good idea. thanks
its a date a pint of Quervo, sixpack of beer,a good cigar should be cold enough I won't even need a cooler I might even sing jingle bells

Peregrini

The Mayan calendar was created in 3372 BC. It apparently ends on December 21st 2012. But, is that date correct? Has the addition of leap days in leap years been accounted for? I don't know if the Mayans used any extra days or if their calendar was based on accurate solar cycles to begin with. I'm not going to do the math to figure it out. I was just curious. I'd hate to have the world end earlier and not be prepared for it or later and forget to panic because we thought we were safe. Just a thought.

I've got enough to worry about just wanting to keep on living from day to day, without worrying about something I might not be around to witnesss.

Himalayan Hermit

I don't fear 2012 in the least bit, but I am curious to see what would happen esp since there are so many angles involved (Astronomical, Spiritual, Conspiracy, Alienc :D). Let's hope for a good change!