Do you think Twitter might close down?

Wind7

Staff
If it does go down, another will pop up to take its place... maybe even open sourced. It's a popular enough platform, and it's not really technologically advanced, except for the troll bots.

I wouldn't feel too bad. If the programmers and admins are any good, they'll get new troll and ogre jobs at another company... often with a higher salary.

Posing as a healthcare company and posting like that is already highly illegal. If the person can be identified, they'll be in court.

Terms Of Service, and yes.

1) Scene whores who have no life but suddenly feel like they're someone, and then they start causing drama with others because they can hide behind the keyboard. This is pretty much true for any social media. It ruins it for a lot of people. 2) Yes.

Our dearest Paula was catogorized as an anti government trouble maker, so she was shadow banned. If the rest of us signed up for twitter and posted what we have on these forums, it wouldn't be long before we would be banned, too... maybe even the first day. I used to described myself as small government conservative (maybe partial libertarian as I really don't fit in anywhere), but now I consider myself more of a peaceful anarchist since it's the cabal governments causing most of the problems in the world and getting people killed. If I posted that previous sentence, I doubt I'd last an hour under twit's current system.

You just gave me the most perfect reminder why I refused Fb and Twit.
I enjoy freedoms as much as the next guy but,
I try my best to be reasonable in an overly politically correct world......But,
I wouldn't call myself PC, human...YES so....Imperfect as well.

I wouldn't last 2 minutes on some platforms there,
NO ONE wants a political viewpoint from an apolitical being.

Politics just seem to ruinate everything theze daze. ;)

Beholder

You just gave me the most perfect reminder why I refused Fb and Twit.
I enjoy freedoms as much as the next guy but,
I try my best to be reasonable in an overly politically correct world......But,
I wouldn't call myself PC, human...YES so....Imperfect as well.

I wouldn't last 2 minutes on some platforms there,
NO ONE wants a political viewpoint from an apolitical being.

Politics just seem to ruinate everything theze daze. ;)
If I tell PC people online that I'm sometimes spastic (the correct medical term in latin), they call it a no-no word that I'm not allowed to use for describing myself, supressing my right to reclaim words. Then they say that I have a "spectrum disorder" using a made up PC term that make me sound defective rather than different. PC people vandalised my diagnose, and now they will force me to apologise to the proud Vandal people.
a0e5ad8ad16eb43786ed04b58c706ba9.jpg