Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, I adore you. Your posts and your own sci-fi writings are always fascinating. Plus I trust you like Opmurr and oh my god, his username is escaping me since I haven’t been here in a couple of years, maybe Time Flipper but I don’t think that is right either. He’s a senior user like you, and his comments to the commenters or alleged time travelers are always discerning just like you. Sorry to fangirl out here...prob the wrong place for it, so am sorry if so.

Maybe Einstein or Hart? LOL. Thank you for the kind words.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow...it is 2 am so maybe I am dreaming...from The New Yorker.....In September, 1936, a reporter for the Associated Press watched the unveiling of a new kind of X-ray machine, said to be able to generate a million volts of power. The scientist operating the device was John G. Trump, a professor of engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Trump was working the controls and explaining how high-speed electrons ran along a porcelain tube to a “water-cooled gold target,” when suddenly “two of the high-voltage sparks hit him squarely on the nose.”

View attachment 8324

He looks like Julian Assange.

Kairos

Will Dorian hit Alabama?

According to one map, yeah, as a tropical depression. Seems impossible now, though.

When we own Greenland, we can rename it to Trumpland and we can create a space for the liberal climate change refugees to escape to. Before the 11 years are up. Give them a chance to create a progressive utopia in future-tropical Trumpland.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
According to one map, yeah, as a tropical depression. Seems impossible now, though.

When we own Greenland, we can rename it to Trumpland and we can create a space for the liberal climate change refugees to escape to. Before the 11 years are up. Give them a chance to create a progressive utopia in future-tropical Trumpland.

Sounds like a potential plot line for a horror movie. It will probably be banned.