Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Mayhem

Zenith
Most think Tesla never did time travel devices, well he knew more about energy than most.

Ask yourself why he stepped away from the philly experiment that he and
another were dragged into.

TimeFlipper

Most think Tesla never did time travel devices, well he knew more about energy than most.

Ask yourself why he stepped away from the philly experiment that he and
another were dragged into.

From my early days of researching the PX i never came across any references to John G Trump, hopefully you can educate me my old friend..
There is a trap that some researchers fall into which relies upon information from very dubious sources such as Patricia Rees for example and Steven Gibbs.....
Gibbs stated that his HDR was a "scaled down version of the PX" which is simply ludicrous, how on earth can a couple of potentiometers an electrolytic capacitor, a coil plus an electromagnet ever be considered as a direct reference to a highly complex electronic experiment? (n)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I didnt say John G Trump was involved in the experiment.

But he could have received some information due to the documents he received, i guess we will not know for quite a few years yet.

TimeFlipper

I didnt say John G Trump was involved in the experiment.

But he could have received some information due to the documents he received, i guess we will not know for quite a few years yet.

Yes my old friend you are perfectly correct!....I obviously must have been thinking about our other member Treversal when he was comparing the 3.5 million volts Tesla was exposed to, and the 1 million volts that John G Trump received on the end of his nose, that might show a relationship to the time-travelling moments which Tesla spoke about :rolleyes:.....When we meet up i will buy you a cup of coffee, after which you can kick me up the arse for my glaring error!! :LOL:..

P. Jedi

If now there is no civil war in the US I guess that the President T. is doing well.
Sorry I forgot the war on drugs that distract potential power minds from positive thoughts, such as science or normal life or magic or fun.
Things are changing now, as usual always for the better.
Peace for us.
What we say, hear from others, believe and dream create our reality, our time line.
We create our reality together.
Guys don't forget what is the opposite of peace (killing is blood and shit) but at the same time focus on peace, because this is the basic of our life. That's balance.
Ops I almost forget to mention how fun will be to destroy walls to keep poors away. When the US will be rich for real (really rich), nobody will fear immigration but will accept it to get even richer (peaceful and smart)

midsummerlight

Not sure if Trump is simply "special" like Tesla, or has access to the unversal database of knowledge (kind of a virtual thing), or he is just extremely, extremely smart. I do ponder if he has access to the Chronovisor, because he did visit the Pope.

Here is something most won't believe and I've kept it to myself. Well, only 2 other people know.

He answers my tweets sometimes. The first time I tried, I mentioned I wanted Tray Gowdy as FBI director (before we realized he was deep state), and IMMEDIATELY he tweeted, for the first time, that Wray would be. (And the news went nuts). So, from then on, I ask him questions and he'll sometimes answer indirectly in his tweets.

(I have proof but I am not interested in doing that right now. That's not the point of this post).

Well, to the point:

I asked if time travel existed and he tweeted something along the lines of forward or "only forward".

He also confirmed there are lots of ET's on the moon.

Even if he isn't time traveling, he has access to heaps of classified information. So, if he is worried about something. Be worried. If he isn't worried about something, don't be worried.

This post is not supposed to be political.

Paula, I adore you. Your posts and your own sci-fi writings are always fascinating. Plus I trust you like Opmurr and oh my god, his username is escaping me since I haven’t been here in a couple of years, maybe Time Flipper but I don’t think that is right either. He’s a senior user like you, and his comments to the commenters or alleged time travelers are always discerning just like you. Sorry to fangirl out here...prob the wrong place for it, so am sorry if so.

TimeFlipper

Not sure if Trump is simply "special" like Tesla, or has access to the unversal database of knowledge (kind of a virtual thing), or he is just extremely, extremely smart. I do ponder if he has access to the Chronovisor, because he did visit the Pope.

Here is something most won't believe and I've kept it to myself. Well, only 2 other people know.

He answers my tweets sometimes. The first time I tried, I mentioned I wanted Tray Gowdy as FBI director (before we realized he was deep state), and IMMEDIATELY he tweeted, for the first time, that Wray would be. (And the news went nuts). So, from then on, I ask him questions and he'll sometimes answer indirectly in his tweets.

(I have proof but I am not interested in doing that right now. That's not the point of this post).

Well, to the point:

I asked if time travel existed and he tweeted something along the lines of forward or "only forward".

He also confirmed there are lots of ET's on the moon.

Even if he isn't time traveling, he has access to heaps of classified information. So, if he is worried about something. Be worried. If he isn't worried about something, don't be worried.

This post is not supposed to be political.

Hi Paula :)..
I believe that President Trumps aides will be posting 99.999% of all his tweets, and Trump himself will be advised of some of them, only in an extremely annotated manner, because of his obvious heavy workload.....His aides will be very aware of his family background including any tenuous links to Tesla :)..

Trumps uncle JGT as you already know was a physicist and inventor and the stuff he worked on in collaboration with other people such as Van Der Graff (creator of the Van Der Graff Generator), developed the first one million volt X-Ray machine used for Cancer therapy..
You might be able to help me Paula if you are are aware of any links JGT had with Tesla, other than analysing Teslas papers after he died.

Going back to the aides of Trump on twitter, do you think they could have merely mentioned in passing that Time-Travel can only go forward, as that seems to be the common ground on how physicists nowadays view as the only way of Time-Travelling?....Iam certain most members including myself would love to see the twitter statements you can prove where it alluded to "the lines of forward or only forward", regarding time travel (y):)..

TimeFlipper

Paula, I adore you. Your posts and your own sci-fi writings are always fascinating. Plus I trust you like Opmurr and oh my god, his username is escaping me since I haven’t been here in a couple of years, maybe Time Flipper but I don’t think that is right either. He’s a senior user like you, and his comments to the commenters or alleged time travelers are always discerning just like you. Sorry to fangirl out here...prob the wrong place for it, so am sorry if so.

I can assure you that Prof Opmmur and my good self, are two different members :D..
However iam flattered that you should think iam as advanced as Prof Opmmur is, regarding Time-Travel :).

Cirrus

I believe that President Trumps aides will be posting 99.999% of all his tweets, and Trump himself will be advised of some of them, only in an extremely annotated manner, because of his obvious heavy workload.....His aides will be very aware of his family background including any tenuous links to Tesla :)..

Trump's aides don't post his Tweets. This was a big issue that came up early in his presidency. Trump refused to give up his ability to send out his own unabridged Tweets. But then he started blocking users on Twitter which is something that he can't legally do anymore due to his status as a public official and pursuant to the Federal Freedom of Information Act. Plus, if someone other than Trump was managing his Tweets, half of what he Tweets would have been revised to such an extent as to be innocuous.

TimeFlipper

Trump's aides don't post his Tweets. This was a big issue that came up early in his presidency. Trump refused to give up his ability to send out his own unabridged Tweets. But then he started blocking users on Twitter which is something that he can't legally do anymore due to his status as a public official and pursuant to the Federal Freedom of Information Act. Plus, if someone other than Trump was managing his Tweets, half of what he Tweets would have been revised to such an extent as to be innocuous.

You have the right to your own opinions (y):)..