Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

eyesofglory

The philadelphia experiment and Montauk project those two time travel experiments already lead us all to time travel and the building of time machines in order to go to the past as well to the future and other dimensions and parallel realities or timelines what would happen if you saw yourself in the past as your younger self or what would happen if you saw your self in the future as your older self many theories many questions you would have but for some reason you can see and hear the past and sometimes you can't this goes to the future as well all I got to say is this the past present and future does exists but the only thing is I have seen many things that you probably can't handle and exist I have seen robots, androids that live among men and women, tall buildings that look like tall skyscrapers, transportations flying in the sky, your mind hooked up to a central shard of glass or computer in order to communicate with others and play games, aliens living with humans as companions and friends, the world is different but all of these are real and I will not take any questions from others as well because of personal security.

In your timeline I have heard that the Nazi bell that could defy gravity and space and time and hitler developed the bell all of that is true there was a bell shaped object that hitler was seeing the past and future through it and it was said to bend time and space in order for hitler to time travel either to the past and future it was a object that hurt the Nazi scientists with high radiation it was said from my dad that the it melted their whole being and they were burned very badly but in your timeline the allies arrived and killed hitler and arrested the Nazis as hitler lay dieing as the bomb hit the bunkers this is all I remember because I am not in this timeline but in another one but my dad told this to me before I left to 2021.

TimeFlipper

The philadelphia experiment and Montauk project those two time travel experiments already lead us all to time travel and the building of time machines in order to go to the past as well to the future and other dimensions and parallel realities or timelines what would happen if you saw yourself in the past as your younger self or what would happen if you saw your self in the future as your older self many theories many questions you would have but for some reason you can see and hear the past and sometimes you can't this goes to the future as well all I got to say is this the past present and future does exists but the only thing is I have seen many things that you probably can't handle and exist I have seen robots, androids that live among men and women, tall buildings that look like tall skyscrapers, transportations flying in the sky, your mind hooked up to a central shard of glass or computer in order to communicate with others and play games, aliens living with humans as companions and friends, the world is different but all of these are real and I will not take any questions from others as well because of personal security.

In your timeline I have heard that the Nazi bell that could defy gravity and space and time and hitler developed the bell all of that is true there was a bell shaped object that hitler was seeing the past and future through it and it was said to bend time and space in order for hitler to time travel either to the past and future it was a object that hurt the Nazi scientists with high radiation it was said from my dad that the it melted their whole being and they were burned very badly but in your timeline the allies arrived and killed hitler and arrested the Nazis as hitler lay dieing as the bomb hit the bunkers this is all I remember because I am not in this timeline but in another one but my dad told this to me before I left to 2021.

Are you suggesting that because of the Philadelphia Experiment, and the German Bell (Die Glocke), you have somehow been transported to another dimension?.....Is your refusal to answer any questions, nothing to do with "personal security", but only an excuse to avoid answering questions put to you by our members, who would immediately know that you are just a normal young guy, wanting to be revered as a real time-traveller? ;) :D..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i did stated the other day the the US and china and russia do have working time machine, to answer your question , yes they do ,
and you might want a description of it at the same, time : 40 meter tall , use 1.5M/v of power, base on a teleportation ( mean, it use its own presence in time to teleport people from one time to another, ) from the moment of its conception, last i heard is the russian has two design one like the portal and one is a single small device wich help in time slip

hope this answer your question

TimeFlipper

i did stated the other day the the US and china and russia do have working time machine, to answer your question , yes they do ,
and you might want a description of it at the same, time : 40 meter tall , use 1.5M/v of power, base on a teleportation ( mean, it use its own presence in time to teleport people from one time to another, ) from the moment of its conception, last i heard is the russian has two design one like the portal and one is a single small device wich help in time slip

hope this answer your question
View attachment 9143

What is the reason for the photo?

TimeFlipper

It depict a temporal or dimensional gateway,

Thanks Francois...I just found out more about the photograph...During the time when the Spanish Conquistadors invaded Peru for its gold and precious stones, an Incan Priest Amaru Meru, fled from his temple with a sacred golden disc, known as the key of the Gods of the seven rays, and the Priest hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca...He came upon a doorway which was being watched by Shamen Priests..

The Priest showed them the Golden Disc, and a ritual with the Shamen Priests was performed which concluded in a "Magical Occurrence" initiated by the Golden Disc, that opened up a Portal, and according to legend, a Blue light emanated from a tunnel inside the Portal..
The Priest, Amaru Meru gave the Golden Disc to the Shamen, and walked through the portal never to be seen again..

I can now understand how the legend can be extrapolated into a time-machine...The "doorway" watched by the Shamen could be the door leading to a time-machine, that the Golden Disc opens up....The seven rays could be individual frequencies initiated by the disc, that when joined together forms a blue light...The tunnel from which the blue light came from, would lead to a huge spacious area (electronic bubble) created by an alternative/virtual reality, which is very similar to how the Holo Deck (Holographic Deck), in Star Trek operated...

The primary function of the Alternative/Virtual Reality in the time-machine, would be to protect the time-travellers physically and psychologically from the effects of time-travel....Personally, I would use the Alternative/Virtual Reality to be in a beautiful country, surrounded by beautiful women! LOL..

Last edited: