Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

start at edge

What would someone with a TM do? Gain wealth, become a billionaire. Or become a movie or TV star. Or become President of the United States. Or if you are really, really greedy try for two of those goals.
Personally, from all of those mentioned above, I don’t know what I would choose to do, yet I know for sure the one I would certainly rule out – becoming an AH.

Treversal

Personally, from all of those mentioned above, I don’t know what I would choose to do, yet I know for sure the one I would certainly rule out – becoming an AH.
Trump has been saying so many things that reporters don`t know where he got them that I have lost track. But the biggest one is that the hot weather will kill the virus. Wait and see.

Harte

Trump has been saying so many things that reporters don`t know where he got them that I have lost track. But the biggest one is that the hot weather will kill the virus. Wait and see.
Except that's a misrepresentation of what he said:
Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days. Nothing is easy, but...
....he will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
President Trump tweeted the coronavirus could weaken as weather warms. Scientists say it's too early to know
“The virus that we’re talking about having to do, a lot of people think that goes away in April, with the heat, as the heat comes in, typically that will go away in April,” Trump repeated later to a group of governors.
The president may be tracking reporting by his own coronavirus team, or that of outside sources. Hassan Aftab, in a February note for S&P Global Ratings, said the firm expects the coronavirus outbreak to “stabilize globally in April 2020, with virtually no new transmissions in May.”
Trump believes coronavirus will vanish with April temps — experts are skeptical warm weather alone is enough
My bolding.

Harte

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Good time to pull out this old chestnut (that's what she said):

This might already have been posted in this thread, but it's entertaining and interesting enough to watch again:

Parazite1986

Amazing....A bad guy with the time machine,huh?..... Even worse, bigger badder guys might ban Time Traveling because of him. I don't think he is the antichrist, more like a runner up to more bad guys in the bible.

Treversal

NYT:
Ignoring Expert Opinion, Trump Again Promotes Use of Hydroxychloroquine

This seems to be an easy one. Does Trump know something about this drug that no one else knows? Dr. Fauci was asked about the drug and Trump stepped up to the mic and answered the question. If he is right, how does he know?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
NYT:
Ignoring Expert Opinion, Trump Again Promotes Use of Hydroxychloroquine

This seems to be an easy one. Does Trump know something about this drug that no one else knows? Dr. Fauci was asked about the drug and Trump stepped up to the mic and answered the question. If he is right, how does he know?

It has worked in other countries.