Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This might be a clue, if Donald Trump actually has a Time Machine.

Donald Tramp Time Travel and Ingersoll Lockwood

I rarely come to the site anymore, because I have to many other research projects that occupies most of my time.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

This might be a clue, if Donald Trump actually has a Time Machine.

Donald Tramp Time Travel and Ingersoll Lockwood

I rarely come to the site anymore, because I have to many other research projects that occupies most of my time.

Professor Opmmur

Welcome back Prof, we have missed you..
How have you been keeping?
73s :)..

Treversal

Welcome back Prof, we have missed you..
How have you been keeping?
73s :)..
NOVEMBER 4TH, 2020 -WOW, has there ever been an exact date months off in the future to look for signs of Time Travel? Nov. 4th, in front of Trump Tower on fifth avenue, will there be riots when he is reelected as written in The Last President by Lockwood in 1900? I will have popcorn a ready. 9179

Treversal

NOVEMBER 4TH, 2020 -WOW, has there ever been an exact date months off in the future to look for signs of Time Travel? Nov. 4th, in front of Trump Tower on fifth avenue, will there be riots when he is reelected as written in The Last President by Lockwood in 1900? I will have popcorn a ready. View attachment 9179
144 DAYS TO GO. We should do an automatic countdown to November 4th, 2020. (*I doubt they will riot on the 3rd even before the voting has stopped)

TimeFlipper

NOVEMBER 4TH, 2020 -WOW, has there ever been an exact date months off in the future to look for signs of Time Travel? Nov. 4th, in front of Trump Tower on fifth avenue, will there be riots when he is reelected as written in The Last President by Lockwood in 1900? I will have popcorn a ready. View attachment 9179

Of course President Trump will be re-elected as President, both ClassicalFan and my very good self predicted last year that he would be re-elected, and neither of us are Time-Travellers....Or are we? :eek::ROFLMAO:..

Treversal

Of course President Trump will be re-elected as President, both ClassicalFan and my very good self predicted last year that he would be re-elected, and neither of us are Time-Travellers....Or are we? :eek::ROFLMAO:..

Thats a prediction? America usually reelects presidents.

But books written in 1900 about Don, Barron, time travel, the last president and riots on fifth avenue in front on a hotel because a controversial president got reelected?

Plus the little Barron even looks like Baron.

Now thats spooky.

The 9190