Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

ForrestChicken

President Trump repeatedly makes statements about the future that turn out to be true. For example, there was an explosion in Europe and he immediately posted on Twitter that it was a terrorist attack. he was attacked for posting that without any information at all. But he was right, it was a terrorist attack. And this week he posted about another agreement with Mexico but Mexico said they knew nothing of another agreement. Was he stating what WILL happen in the future? The hints are everywhere. He makes statements about China for example, saying they would do better to make a deal on trade with him now before he gets re-elected or it will be much worse for them. What do you think?
I mean it could just be simple deduction If you look at his old tweets about how Obama handled the other pandemic it's exactly what he's doing now you would assume he would handle this better

walt willis

trump gets intel immediately by telepathic contact with pleidians as well as physical briefings by them.
He also has access to the looking glass device time viewer.
I read that we were given a device called the "Yellow book" that would allow us to view past as well as future events.
If this is real it may also be that non humans or future humans are here in out time for some purpose.
My question is why are they here and how how and who are helping them?
My best guess is that it's been a very long time that a few humans have been keeping secrets from us.
They may also have been given technology that helped those few humans to gain much wealth and power.
This could be the money behind the deep state that Trump speaks of that he is at war with?
Another possibility may be that there are two or more groups of non humans at play?
Forums like this are a good place to exchange ideas with like minded folks.

TimeFlipper

I read that we were given a device called the "Yellow book" that would allow us to view past as well as future events.
If this is real it may also be that non humans or future humans are here in out time for some purpose.
My question is why are they here and how how and who are helping them?
My best guess is that it's been a very long time that a few humans have been keeping secrets from us.
They may also have been given technology that helped those few humans to gain much wealth and power.
This could be the money behind the deep state that Trump speaks of that he is at war with?
Another possibility may be that there are two or more groups of non humans at play?
Forums like this are a good place to exchange ideas with like minded folks.

Yellow Cube-aka (Yellow Disc, Yellow Book)

The Yellow Cube served as a communication device for the surviving Extra Terrestrial which we now know to be a Time-Traveller from our Earths Future....The cube was also a recording device of Earths history up to the Human evolutionary point in time of the Orion Visitors..

The Orion Cube could be used to view events and places in time through a Holographic Projection that would be projected just above the top of the Orion Cube as soon as it was activated by someone..

That particular technology does not utilize portals or wormholes, it accesses the field of consciousness to show "probable" outcomes via a Hologram...The technology was supposedly given to Eisenhower by the Orion Group in a good-will-gesture, to be used by the UN Authorities..

It never arrived at the UN authorities...It was said (no idea who from) that Yellow Cube when activated would react with the consciousness levels of the people who were watching the possible future, via the information displayed on the Hologram...

It was then told to us, that Human interaction and Human emotions would bring instability to any protection from God or Destiny, during the time the people were viewing the Holographic Information...The Yellow Cube//Orion Cube was never seen again...

NaturalPhilosopher

yup...time travelers are all over the place.
they're here to see the 'event'.
yup people keep secrets.
yup they got tech that gives them wealth and power. most invented their own.
of course trump is working against the cabal. duh.
there's tons of groups of non humans.

Treversal

A couple of days ago Trump said it again - the virus will just go away on its own :

"I will be right eventually," Trump responded. "You know, I said, 'It's going to disappear.' I'll say it again."

Asked whether having been wrong before discredits him, Trump said: "It's going to disappear, and I'll be right. I don't think so."

walt willis

A couple of days ago Trump said it again - the virus will just go away on its own :

"I will be right eventually," Trump responded. "You know, I said, 'It's going to disappear.' I'll say it again."

Asked whether having been wrong before discredits him, Trump said: "It's going to disappear, and I'll be right. I don't think so."
The fact is that they all disappear and that come back as they change somewhat each time.
At some point around 40 to 50 percent of the population will have gotten this virus and developed immunity.
50 to 60 percent will never acquire the virus just as in all cases in history.
I believe that is what Trump has been told by the experts in the field.
Trump tends to cut to the quick with his statements and most people do not have the knowledge to grasp or understand him.9339

Treversal

Trump quote: Asked if he knew if there was evidence of extraterrestrial life, Trump said "I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know."

From the PAST?
Remember when Trump said that Musk was going to build a huge factory in America and people said, What factory?

Tesla Gigafactory Texas shows its crazy potential in size comparison with other Tesla factories - Electrek

Treversal

LibertyWhiskey

President Trump repeatedly makes statements about the future that turn out to be true. For example, there was an explosion in Europe and he immediately posted on Twitter that it was a terrorist attack. he was attacked for posting that without any information at all. But he was right, it was a terrorist attack. And this week he posted about another agreement with Mexico but Mexico said they knew nothing of another agreement. Was he stating what WILL happen in the future? The hints are everywhere. He makes statements about China for example, saying they would do better to make a deal on trade with him now before he gets re-elected or it will be much worse for them. What do you think?

I saw a video on YouTube by The Gunner's Wife (she reads lips) of the July 4th celebration at Mount Rushmore where President Trump turned his head and said to Melania, "I can't believe you brought me back with your time machine." She boldly looked at the camera & smiled. Check it out.