Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

walt willis

I think we do have and have had the ability to move around in time, however I am not so sure if Trump has traveled around. It may be that he was told about the alien technology we have and also given secret information that caused him to run for president?

I also believe there are a very few humans that made a deal with some non humans to receive alien technology in exchange for protecting their privacy. Such technology would give those few humans a great advantage to gain wealth and power.

Rothschild family? George Soros and company? If you want to know who controls the world, just look at who you may never talk bad 9545about?

dimension-1hacker

I think we do have and have had the ability to move around in time, however I am not so sure if Trump has traveled around. It may be that he was told about the alien technology we have and also given secret information that caused him to run for president?

I also believe there are a very few humans that made a deal with some non humans to receive alien technology in exchange for protecting their privacy. Such technology would give those few humans a great advantage to gain wealth and power.

Rothschild family? George Soros and company? If you want to know who controls the world, just look at who you may never talk bad View attachment 9545about?
why obama?

walt willis

prove that theory
You first disprove the theory! Back at ya! Ideas of thinkers are just ideas and may then be persuaded to others to prove or disprove.
The ball is now in YOUR court fella!

I was close friends with this family long time ago and given the same information back in 1965:

I now question your knowledge background for YOU to PROVE?

dimension-1hacker

You first disprove the theory! Back at ya! Ideas of thinkers are just ideas and may then be persuaded to others to prove or disprove.

I was close friends with this family long time ago and given the same information back in 1965:

If you experienced the "theory" or saw the events then you proved that to yourself perhaps as much as one can in this reality but without video's or pictures that are not doctored and testimony that does not have a high probability of being faked you cannot prove that to me. If you state something it is up to you to prove it, my evidence is not for or against but how do you know, prove that you know, I do not know, you seem to, I want to know, so prove it.

NaturalPhilosopher

well people asking for proof are just lazy
more than enough proof in the public domain already and has been for a century

walt willis

If you experienced the "theory" or saw the events then you proved that to yourself perhaps as much as one can in this reality but without video's or pictures that are not doctored and testimony that does not have a high probability of being faked you cannot prove that to me. If you state something it is up to you to prove it, my evidence is not for or against but how do you know, prove that you know, I do not know, you seem to, I want to know, so prove it.
Hit a nerve did I?

I've been face to face with three gray aliens...Have you/? Not a theory to me fella, just a fact that you reject?

I know they are real and have no need to prove it to you or anyone else.

I don't care what you think! You should have been born with two ears and only one mouth for a good reason.

All I see from you is that you enjoy arguing with others.

One more stupid post from you and you'll be blocked. And that I will prove to be true!9548

dimension-1hacker

Hit a nerve did I?

I've been face to face with three gray aliens...Have you/? Not a theory to me fella, just a fact that you reject?

I know they are real and have no need to prove it to you or anyone else.

I don't care what you think! You should have been born with two ears and only one mouth for a good reason.

All I see from you is that you enjoy arguing with others.

One more stupid post from you and you'll be blocked. And that I will prove to be true!View attachment 9548
so it is unfashionable to question now? So, I cannot read your thoughts, I cannot determine if you are lying or an internet troll, many people claim to be timetravelers but provide no proof on this forum, the world is a pixel and a circle, I have not experienced what you saw. It is not illogical when not certain to doubt what somebody else says, though you are probally more likely to be true then self church praying ellogical and not understanding anything in every way twittering cog ingorants in this society that are the outlier in this universe not the norm, I can prove everything that can exist so I know that what you are saying exists exists somewhere but where you say they are I do not know. I do enjoy asking for proof, when your confronted by a jock on the playground you don't stand down, I perceive the naysayers and the for's as the jocks, and me, the undecided the person who lacks bulky bully muscles but makes up for it and more via martial arts and tia chi. Democracy might not be failing if there ever was one if the two parties learned the be rational questioning beings and solve the issues instead of hiring corrupt corporate shills to put on a good show and make many illogical people feel better while doing nothing but feeding already overinflated ego's. I thought, perhaps, forums, were a place where people could question others to determine what is correct, it seems in this case I might be mistaken! : )

when you are ruled by insecurities and fear, while hiding yourself from adversity and free speech you impinge on your own rights and others. I do not care about what you think about how I think unless you can prove there is something wrong with my logic, and if you did not care why are you threatening to block a person that is questioning your opinions, perhaps it is not because you think it is fashionable or "a waste of space". if aliens exist and are here what is the culture, how can I contact them? Can you provide sites, servers, deep web, dates, non potentially photos-hoped pictures and video's?

was not writing about the video you posted. did not watch yet. and most right wing outlets perpetuate the jew George sorus things, honestly, wouldn't it be the cia, there are many people and orginazations richer then a supposed billionare that predicts market trends. and most politicians are corpurate shills, what were you measuring his worth against, a saint? Perhaps measure worth against the jurry rigging republicans in states that used to be the confederacy and george bushes phony war over oil.

Last edited: