Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have heard many Republicans being interviewed who were asked, When was America great? And they did not have an answer.
Possibly because they were establishment Republicans, AKA RINOs. Perhaps Trump himself should be asked "When was America great?" for a change.

lamdo263

President Trump repeatedly makes statements about the future that turn out to be true. For example, there was an explosion in Europe and he immediately posted on Twitter that it was a terrorist attack. he was attacked for posting that without any information at all. But he was right, it was a terrorist attack. And this week he posted about another agreement with Mexico but Mexico said they knew nothing of another agreement. Was he stating what WILL happen in the future? The hints are everywhere. He makes statements about China for example, saying they would do better to make a deal on trade with him now before he gets re-elected or it will be much worse for them. What do you think?
I can't answer this on any information I do or do not know. However, in the time to come if and I say IF, in the figurative, if T does have access to such a proposed device, then this must be for a purpose. I can't say after this even if I would know the answer.

Treversal

Quote:

In Ingersoll Lockwood's 1900; Or, The Last President, a politically charged New York City is on edge after a political outsider overcomes stiff opposition to be elected President of the United States. Mob rule threatens, and marching protests rove up and down Fifth Avenue searching for symbols of wealth to destroy.

*November 3rd, get the popcorn

Treversal

Trump Tower is a 58-floor, 664-foot-tall mixed-use skyscraper at 721–725 Fifth Avenue

View attachment 10014
About a book written 124 years ago...

In Ingersoll Lockwood's 1900; Or, The Last President, a politically charged New York City is on edge after a political outsider overcomes stiff opposition to be elected President of the United States. Mob rule threatens, and marching protests rove up and down Fifth Avenue searching for symbols of wealth to destroy.

Last edited:

Treversal

About a book written 120 years ago...

1. political outsider - only President not a general or politician
  2. Overcomes stiff opposition - most ever in history
  3. Elected President
  4. Of the United States
  5. Marching protests
  6. Fifth Ave
  7. Destroy symbols of wealth

*Same writer wrote about Baron Trump and Don the wise man

Treversal

1. political outsider - only President not a general or politician
  2. Overcomes stiff opposition - most ever in history
  3. Elected President
  4. Of the United States
  5. Marching protests
  6. Fifth Ave
  7. Destroy symbols of wealth
*Same writer wrote about Baron Trump and Don the wise man
Ingersoll Lockwood died in New York in 1918 and Morgan Robertson died in New Jersey in 1915.

That`s interesting.