Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

How does he know they will go out of business?
"A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can't seem to figure out which is worse? The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!"

Trump said that both of these newspapers are going to go out of business in six years.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can't seem to figure out which is worse? The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!"

Trump said that both of these newspapers are going to go out of business in six years.

Tag this post. We'll check in 2025. You never know.

Cirrus

This is not an indicator of time travel. The Orange One tweeted this comment on 6/16/19 which is a little under 6 years from the date that his second term in office will end (if he is elected to a second term, of course). It's not really a prediction but a life goal for him.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is not an indicator of time travel. The Orange One tweeted this comment on 6/16/19 which is a little under 6 years from the date that his second term in office will end (if he is elected to a second term, of course). It's not really a prediction but a life goal for him.

We are not saying all predictions mean time travel. Some are based on intelligent foresight. Some are based on what he PLANS on making happen. The time travel theories come from many MANY sources of books, movies, etc. But because you chose to insult him already, you won't believe a word we say, so, not even going to bother to explain. I know where this is going to go. Won't waste my time.

Cirrus

We are not saying all predictions mean time travel. Some are based on intelligent foresight. Some are based on what he PLANS on making happen. The time travel theories come from many MANY sources of books, movies, etc. But because you chose to insult him already, you won't believe a word we say, so, not even going to bother to explain. I know where this is going to go. Won't waste my time.

I'm more open-minded than you think.

He is pretty orange, though. You can't really deny that. You would think he'd either go au natural or at least get a decent tanning bed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm more open-minded than you think.

He is pretty orange, though. You can't really deny that. You would think he'd either go au natural or at least get a decent tanning bed.

I know and he could change his hair, but I guess he figures he doesn't have to please anybody. I like that about him. He doesn't care what people think. I wish I had that much confidence.

Treversal

I know and he could change his hair, but I guess he figures he doesn't have to please anybody. I like that about him. He doesn't care what people think. I wish I had that much confidence.
Well, if you knew the future it would be easy to be confident.

Cirrus

Well, if you knew the future it would be easy to be confident.

Or he's just had a mountain of money since birth and has no reason to care about what he looks like to others because he's always going to have "yes" people who will tell him what he wants. Unfortunately money can instill confidence in this way.

More on point... I wouldn't really be surprised if Trump just tweeted one day that he's a time-traveler. Occam's razor says this is not the truth, but it's fun to delve into the fantasy.