Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

Yikes!!!!!!!

"A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can't seem to figure out which is worse? The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!"

Treversal

Yikes!!!!!!!

"A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can't seem to figure out which is worse? The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!"
How does he know they will go out of business?

Treversal

How does he know?

On Thursday, he described Iran's shoot-down of the U.S. drone over the Strait of Hormuz as a “very big mistake” and an unintentional error by “someone who was loose and stupid.”

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Treversal - Source please? Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. That's just how the saying goes. Perhaps it's just more fake news, but I'll look further into it.

Edit: Just checked with my dad, Trump said it might be the case, and there's still a possibility that it's true. Sounds like the media is trying more shitty propaganda.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
or if Trump cloned himself and that son was a clone of him...

No need to clone. He could be visiting from the past so that he would be ready for Presidency and do it
How does he know?

On Thursday, he described Iran's shoot-down of the U.S. drone over the Strait of Hormuz as a “very big mistake” and an unintentional error by “someone who was loose and stupid.”

Well, he didn't say that on Twitter, that's for sure.