Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

TimeFlipper

I was just gonna straight like your post, but then I couldn't bring myself to do it because of this one phrase :LOL:. I haven't been around for a whole lot of presidents (technically from Regan on), but Trump is at the bottom of my presidential barrel.

I wouldn't doubt there is something valuable beneath Greenland's icy soil. The US has wanted to buy Greenland since the 1940s for strategic reasons.

I believe one reason regarding the strategic move was because China at some point wanted to buy Greenland (i think they still do), and there are some precious metals in the country such as Uranium Gold and Iron ore.....Gemstones are also found in Greenland including some rare earth elements....There was some talk that Denmark was struggling to keep up paying Greenland about $800.000.000 every year, and they would like Trump to take it over...If you had the choice between China and the US taking over Greenland, which country would you choose?;).

Last edited:

Kairos

What if we just invaded Greenland? Will Danish feminists and unionized military do anything about it?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Topline: President Donald Trump has spoken with advisers about the possibility of the U.S. buying Greenland, the Wall Street Journal reported, though it is unclear how serious the president is about the idea or if it is even feasible.

Hmmmm, would it be a big surprise if a few years from now a lot of oil, gas, or another vital resource is discovered in Greenland?

Did you see what Trump posted on Twitter? Hilarious.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - Thanks, but I wish you didn't put this link up. I don't want to get distracted with political stuff from the Left. I have serious OCD issues. Could you or @PaulaJedi possibly quote or summarize what President Trump said?