Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

walt willis

I do have proof Trump had access to a time machine.
however it's a very long conversation.

George VanTassel also built his own time machine.
He claimed the Intregraton was a time machine when completed.
View attachment 9575
Was attempted to be completed by Eric Dollard. Secret is in the power supply transformers for the building.
The whole thing is a Tesla coil and Wimhurst high voltage generator.

My discovery was all hidden suppressed tech is really time alteration technology which is my speciality.

Steven Gibbs the inventor of the hdr time machine sold since 1985 said when he was approached by Jesse Ventura's conspiracy tv show said they wanted him to demonstrate the hdr's performance inside the natural vortex inside the Intregraton building. When the producers wanted to control what he could say, Gibbs backed out. Stewart Swerdlow of the montauk project then brought it to Ventura at the luxor pyramid hotel in Las Vegas but Swerdlow refused to use it.

Of course the hdr is used for healing, just like how the Intregraton was designed for as well.
Time energy heals.

Anyways if you'd like to discuss it walt willis I private messaged ya.

I recommend everyone follow the technology.
It gives concrete answers that everyone wants.
Wow! The first person that shared time travel info with me was my teacher, (brother-in-law) of Phil Corso.
I would share what I know with a person that understands, but if I told you all that I know you would not believe a word.
I have met with a human that was not from our time.
Long story but I keep it private because I don't need the grief from fools.
Too bad there are grief givers that drive information away from forums like this...9581

dimension-1hacker

Wow! The first person that shared time travel info with me was my teacher, (brother-in-law) of Phil Corso.
I would share what I know with a person that understands, but if I told you all that I know you would not believe a word.
Too bad there are grief givers that drive information away from forums like this...View attachment 9581
fools do not ask for proof correct?

NaturalPhilosopher

Too bad there are grief givers that drive information away from forums like this...View attachment 9581
haha well said waltwillis.
i'm a bit different. I believe all claims until proven otherwise.
i'm not a skeptic, thankfully.

I have crazy stories myself that I'm shy about telling.
Let's share our craziness. hehe.

TimeFlipper

haha well said waltwillis.
i'm a bit different. I believe all claims until proven otherwise.
i'm not a skeptic, thankfully.

I have crazy stories myself that I'm shy about telling.
Let's share our craziness. hehe.

I know you like the catchy songs I send to you, I hope you like this one (y):D..

Treversal

Ever notice that Baron Trump always looks at people like a Time Traveler that knows we`re all going to be dead very soon?

Seriously, no matter how grand the event he just looks at the people smiling and clapping in amazement.

Like looking at people having a grand old time on the Titanic when you know what is about to happen.

And why/how does this kid grow a foot taller every year?

walt willis

TRUMP IS SIX FOOT THREE! AND BARON??? DO THEY HAVE SUPER FOODS IN THE FUTURE???
Baron may be a Hubrid? My guess is that after the democrats retake control Baron will lead the US army to save this nation and rid the world of the deep state forever?

Wish I were younger to help the guy!

TimeFlipper

Ever notice that Baron Trump always looks at people like a Time Traveler that knows we`re all going to be dead very soon?

Seriously, no matter how grand the event he just looks at the people smiling and clapping in amazement.

Like looking at people having a grand old time on the Titanic when you know what is about to happen.

And why/how does this kid grow a foot taller every year?

View attachment 9606

By your own reckoning, Barron Trump who is 14 years old, should now be stood at 140 foot tall...Which is obviously ridiculous....Unless of course he is a>>>>>>> Shape-Shifter!! :eek::LOL:..

walt willis

By your own reckoning, Barron Trump who is 14 years old, should now be stood at 140 foot tall...Which is obviously ridiculous....Unless of course he is a>>>>>>> Shape-Shifter!! :eek::LOL:..
Two of the three grays I saw were around four foot. I guess not all gray mater is in the ass?