Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
History is there to be learned from, not repeated. People like you are the reason this world is such a shit place!

@TimeFlipper @ThumberOne @alpha centauri, you think I am a problem, but you are all BLIND to the truth!
You are completely wrong as usual. The Democrats are responsible for turning beauty into shit. I live in California. This once beautiful state has been turned into a shit hole. You will need to wear knee high galoshes when walking the streets of San Francisco. The homeless population is forced to defecate on the sidewalks and streets.

It wont be long before Democrat states are forced to surrender power to the people.

HeraldOfTruth

You are completely wrong as usual. The Democrats are responsible for turning beauty into shit. I live in California. This once beautiful state has been turned into a shit hole. You will need to wear knee high galoshes when walking the streets of San Francisco. The homeless population is forced to defecate on the sidewalks and streets.

It wont be long before Democrat states are forced to surrender power to the people.

Considering you and @Classicalfan626 both support the use of violence and promoting violence and war, you telling me I am wrong is a compliment and assures me I am right. You are the dregs of society and nothing more than a hindrance to progress.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Considering you and @Classicalfan626 both support the use of violence and promoting violence and war, you telling me I am wrong is a compliment and assures me I am right. You are the dregs of society and nothing more than a hindrance to progress.

Your brain is wired backwards. Perhaps a lobotomy would correct the problem. No violence there at all. Just a humane cure for your perceived suffering.

Treversal

this is freaky.....

..the false Biden voters were given the birthdate of 1/1/1900.

And the name of the Book that started this thread?

It`s called by two names:

1) THE LAST PRESIDENT

2) 1900

*I have been trying to figure out for months why it would be called 1900 since this is 2020

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
this is freaky.....

View attachment 10085

..the false Biden voters were given the birthdate of 1/1/1900.

And the name of the Book that started this thread?

It`s called by two names:

1) THE LAST PRESIDENT

2) 1900

*I have been trying to figure out for months why it would be called 1900 since this is 2020

I have the book. I have not yet read it. I need to. It's not very big. Maybe 1900 is just a generic number. He didn't want to give the true date away.

Ingersol -- how did he know so much? Fascinating.

Treversal

I have the book. I have not yet read it. I need to. It's not very big. Maybe 1900 is just a generic number. He didn't want to give the true date away.

Not just him....I wish I had the time to study the books published around 1900. They were more like Prophecies than novels. The Titanic/ the Titan. Japan attacking Pearl Harbor and the US bombing Japan with Sun Bombs. Ingersol`s books. And it seems that Einstein got his theories from simply reading the Time Machine, etc. How many people did Baron Trump talk to? (lol)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Interesting attachment, but I do have some concerns.
  1. I do think there was massive voter fraud throughout the United States.
  2. There's no way this election should have appeared that close, or that Biden received more votes than Obama ever got.
  3. With the exception of Nevada, all the states in gray are those Trump won in 2016.
  4. Trump would have won (or still could end up winning in court) quite a bit more states than he won in 2016. He likely would've won Nevada very handily, as well as all of Nebraska's electoral votes. He probably also would've won New Hampshire, Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Virginia, and New Mexico. He might've even won Oregon, Washington, Delaware, New Jersey, and Connecticut for all we know!
  5. That being said, I'm on the fence with California, New York, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Trump could've won any if not all of those states, though I don't think he could've won Vermont or Hawaii, and no Republican to date has won the District of Columbia (AKA Washington, DC). However, I think he could've made it close in Vermont and Hawaii, and probably would have won at least 15 or 20% of DC.
  6. The American people are entitled, and have every right, to know the truth of what happened in this election.
Please do forgive my political tangent here, but I had to express all the points I feel and truly believe. Now, let's wait and see what happens in court.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Wouldn't you just love to sit and talk to them and learn the truth? I know it will never happen, but that kind of knowledge fascinates me.