Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

Maybe his opponent also has a TM. He said the media was lying, that mail in ballots would be massive fraud, that the election would be rigged and a hundred other things that turned out to be true.

start at edge

Yes, that is quite true, but there are things that good analysts can foresee ahead of time with ease … and when I say analyst, I refer to a wide range of people, that is starting from those whose profession involves analyzing events to absolutely regular people regardless of their profession. Most of such “predictions” wouldn’t need a time machine.
Additionally, I think that signs of someone using a time machine are not to be found around big events, as those would be too obvious, happening in plain sight.

Treversal

One more straw for the Time Travel Camels back.

CFR.ORG

Trump and Section 230: What to Know
By Anshu Siripurapu

Last updated December 2, 2020

President Trump has threatened to veto a major defense funding bill over a law that protects social media companies from liability for what their users post. Why is it controversial?

It’s been called the “twenty-six words that created the internet.” Section 230 of the 1996 Communications Decency Act is a landmark U.S. law that shields social media companies such as Twitter and Facebook from liability for content their users post. The tech industry maintains that the provision allows the internet to flourish, but critics say companies either aren’t doing enough to combat harmful content, or are going too far with censorship.

More From Our Experts
Gordon M. Goldstein
Are OTT Platforms Abusing Their Market Power?
Jared Cohen
The New Digital Age
James P. Dougherty
U.S. Innovation and Economic Recovery
President Donald J. Trump has called to repeal the law and signed an executive order attempting to curb some of its protections, though the order has been challenged in court. More recently, he threatened to veto the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), an annual defense funding bill, if it does not revoke Section 230. The impact of these moves on online expression could be profound.

*note THE DATE. DECEMBER 2ND. WHY was Trump going full bore after social media in December? They started attacking him just a few days ago. And its JANUARY 10TH. Did he know something?

If Donald Trump had a time machine, he’d have won the election. So he doesn’t have it right now.

Meaning if he had one, he lost it... And y’all still worship the toilet seat he sits on? No matter which way you slice Donald Trump, all you get is a shit sandwich.

The man is trying to start a war and destroy this country, he’s a heinous criminal, and a straight up douche bag. He’s probably a genuine communist ally trying to weaken us from the inside, nobody is THAT much of an idiot... Except perhaps the people voting for him.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If Donald Trump had a time machine, he’d have won the election. So he doesn’t have it right now.

Meaning if he had one, he lost it... And y’all still worship the toilet seat he sits on? No matter which way you slice Donald Trump, all you get is a shit sandwich.

The man is trying to start a war and destroy this country, he’s a heinous criminal, and a straight up douche bag. He’s probably a genuine communist ally trying to weaken us from the inside, nobody is THAT much of an idiot... Except perhaps the people voting for him.

I think you are a communist traitor to our nation. But don't worry too much about the insult. Shoot a Democrat season will be opening up soon.

I think you are a communist traitor to our nation. But don't worry too much about the insult. Shoot a Democrat season will be opening up soon.

If I were a communist, I would be dividing this country, doing everything I can to discredit media organizations that might report the truth, inciting civil unrest, and trying to start a civil war so that my communist allies can take over the USA easier.

OH, wait- that’s Trump!

You can sit in your basement making threats to people who disagree with you, like a communist, but you only out yourself as human garbage.

@TimeFlipper @GBBrawler @Kelek Zinn

You liked his post, does that mean you support the violence that he speaks of?

TimeFlipper

We could also argue that President Trump DOES indeed have a time-machine, and foresaw what would happen...He knew that in another 4 years time, American people would finally know that democracy WAS perniciously eroded by evil forces, and that President Trump was right all along, and will ultimately be re-elected as the President of the United States of America for a second time!!..

What we saw was President Trump pretending to try and overturn the election result, because he was aware powerful people were becoming alarmed that he just might have a time-machine, but he had to go through the façade of him NOT having one, that obviously fooled many many people, including your very good self ;)..

We could also argue that President Trump DOES indeed have a time-machine, and foresaw what would happen...He knew that in another 4 years time, American people would finally know that democracy WAS perniciously eroded by evil forces, and that President Trump was right all along, and will ultimately be re-elected as the President of the United States of America for a second time!!..

What we saw was President Trump pretending to try and overturn the election result, because he was aware powerful people were becoming alarmed that he just might have a time-machine, but he had to go through the façade of him NOT having one, that obviously fooled many many people, including your very good self ;)..

Lol, sure. ;)

You still didn’t answer if you support violence against Democrats like @Einstein. Perhaps, you are just trying to avoid the topic so you don’t incriminate yourself?

TimeFlipper

You can sit in your basement making threats to people who disagree with you, like a communist, but you only out yourself as human garbage.

@TimeFlipper @GBBrawler @Kelek Zinn

You liked his post, does that mean you support the violence that he speaks of?

Its my business WHO i give likes to, and i have the distinct advantage over you of knowing Einsteins personal sense of humour when he said, Shoot a Democrat season will be opening up soon...Our member Einstein is far from being human garbage, and if you manage to stay on Paranormalis as a member, which I doubt very much, you might see for yourself...Now answer my posting that I was supposed to be avoiding!!