Does the HDR Resonator really work?

JimmyD

I think you answered your own question.

Would you buy a car that MIGHT run or only works for some people?

If you bought a car that was shipped to your home, and you started it up, put it in drive and nothing happened, would you cut a hole in the floor, do like the Flintstones and call it "assisted transportation"? Why not just walk or ride a bike or catch a bus? Why rationalize how it 'sort of' works?

JimmyD

I have never tried it, so I am a somewhat unqualified opinion. But common sense tells me that it's probably BS.

Even if it worked as advertised, and only for 10% of users, that is still phenomenal, extraordinary, a giant leap in technological development. Thus things would be VERY different. People would be using HDR's for all kinds of things, military would be getting involved, betting venues would be bankrupt, people would be getting away with all kinds of crimes, it would be all over the media or so secretive anyone figuring it out would be whacked, people who could do so would be starting prediction businesses, etc etc etc etc etc....

But it's not like that. So it must just be a headache machine.

NaturalPhilosopher

JimmyD you don't believe it...why would any others?
Gibbs says those that get results don't talk about it. Means the amount that do get results is much higher than the ones that do talk. The ones that don't talk seek out each other. Just like a very large percentage of people who've had ufo close encounters never talk about it.

Whole secret world of hdr users as well as people with abilities. You're obviously not in the in-group.
Several of us on para got it to work and we talked about it.

Only stupid people claim things are scams without doing due diligence.
Are you one of the hoards of stupid people?

Last edited:

JimmyD

JimmyD you don't believe it...why would any others?
Gibbs says those that get results don't talk about it. Means the amount that do get results is much higher than the ones that do talk. The ones that don't talk seek out each other. Just like a very large percentage of people who've had ufo close encounters never talk about it.

Whole secret world of hdr users as well as people with abilities. You're obviously not in the in-group.
Several of us on para got it to work and we talked about it.

Only stupid people claim things are scams without doing due diligence.
Are you one of the hoards of stupid people?

No, I simply apply common sense and reason.

Consider this;

Say 10K people buy an HDR, and 100 people get it to work beautifully, or even marginally. While most may actually be discreet and not advertise it or even talk about it, there are inevitably going to be a few who do, who exploit it for everything that it's worth. That's just human nature.

So 5 people get it to work and take it for all it is worth. What do they do with it? They would start prediction businesses and get lottery numbers, etc. thus proving it as legitimate and effecting a lot of events. It would get the world's attention in a hurry. It would go viral, even if it were only a 30% accuracy rate or something.

As soon as it did, the military and intel agencies would be all over it, government/lawmakers, etc. would be scrambling to figure it out. It would be on the news, all over youtube, the talk of the modern era. Companies would be trying to mass produce them, etc etc etc etc etc....

Look at what happened when the radio or television was invented, or the airplane. The HDR would have already followed suit.

But it's not like that. Instead we hear that it is a headache machine.

TimeFlipper

No, I simply apply common sense and reason.

Consider this;

Say 10K people buy an HDR, and 100 people get it to work beautifully, or even marginally. While most may actually be discreet and not advertise it or even talk about it, there are inevitably going to be a few who do, who exploit it for everything that it's worth. That's just human nature.

So 5 people get it to work and take it for all it is worth. What do they do with it? They would start prediction businesses and get lottery numbers, etc. thus proving it as legitimate and effecting a lot of events. It would get the world's attention in a hurry. It would go viral, even if it were only a 30% accuracy rate or something.

As soon as it did, the military and intel agencies would be all over it, government/lawmakers, etc. would be scrambling to figure it out. It would be on the news, all over youtube, the talk of the modern era. Companies would be trying to mass produce them, etc etc etc etc etc....

Look at what happened when the radio or television was invented, or the airplane. The HDR would have already followed suit.

But it's not like that. Instead we hear that it is a headache machine.

Blimey, i cant believe that i actually agree with you on three matters today o_O :LOL: (y)..