Does the HDR Resonator really work?

NaturalPhilosopher

No, I simply apply common sense and reason.

Consider this;

Say 10K people buy an HDR, and 100 people get it to work beautifully, or even marginally. While most may actually be discreet and not advertise it or even talk about it, there are inevitably going to be a few who do, who exploit it for everything that it's worth. That's just human nature.

So 5 people get it to work and take it for all it is worth. What do they do with it? They would start prediction businesses and get lottery numbers, etc. thus proving it as legitimate and effecting a lot of events. It would get the world's attention in a hurry. It would go viral, even if it were only a 30% accuracy rate or something.

As soon as it did, the military and intel agencies would be all over it, government/lawmakers, etc. would be scrambling to figure it out. It would be on the news, all over youtube, the talk of the modern era. Companies would be trying to mass produce them, etc etc etc etc etc....

Look at what happened when the radio or television was invented, or the airplane. The HDR would have already followed suit.

But it's not like that. Instead we hear that it is a headache machine.
idk why I'm telling you anything but here goes.
you don't believe the hdr story enough to buy one and try it, most don't. The mere existence of the hdr and it's story shuns most people from even trying. Remember time travel is an ultimate power, immediately people shut up about it. Self-suppresses.

Remember, Gibbs' says the hdr is a highly dangerous device unless you have a basic faith in god and then you won't materialize into a wall when time traveling. Think of it like a divine AI.

Who says the gov doesn't have an hdr or make them? The hdr is a simple device but proves the principle. Who's to say hdr users don't game the stock market?

Since the hdr is a super high dimensional invention and blessed directly by god no attempt to time travel with malicious intent works. Built in protection that way.

Again you're thinking too predictably and sloppily. Everytime you use it you end up in a parallel dimensional past or future where only the biggest events happen there as the same here. Can make money with the market but only with those moments.

Requirements for results:
1)faith in god
2)no malicious intent
3)repeated use
4)heavily detoxed body

go ahead and use it with no faith and malicious intent, watch what happens.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

In your opinion, which is best for "curing" cancer, HDR or Ormus? :unsure:

James 1:15
Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
John 16:12
I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Last edited:

JimmyD

idk why I'm telling you anything but here goes.
you don't believe the hdr story enough to buy one and try it, most don't. The mere existence of the hdr and it's story shuns most people from even trying. Remember time travel is an ultimate power, immediately people shut up about it. Self-suppresses.

Remember, Gibbs' says the hdr is a highly dangerous device unless you have a basic faith in god and then you won't materialize into a wall when time traveling. Think of it like a divine AI.

Who says the gov doesn't have an hdr or make them? The hdr is a simple device but proves the principle. Who's to say hdr users don't game the stock market?

Since the hdr is a super high dimensional invention and blessed directly by god no attempt to time travel with malicious intent works. Built in protection that way.

Again you're thinking too predictably and sloppily. Everytime you use it you end up in a parallel dimensional past or future where only the biggest events happen there as the same here. Can make money with the market but only with those moments.

Requirements for results:
1)faith in god
2)no malicious intent
3)repeated use
4)heavily detoxed body

go ahead and use it with no faith and malicious intent, watch what happens.

I am actually pretty open minded about these sorts of things. But do I have a few hundred dollars to test something that is questionable as such? No. I might try one if it were convenient, if I could see a demonstration or something. If it worked, awesome. I'd be inclined to buy one. I could have all kinds of fun with that. But I'm not convinced.

If government/military had it, they would be all over it anyway and especially. If they see people developing it, they would see it as competition, a potential threat, and SWAT you like if you had fissionable material in your garage. If they didn't have it and saw it being developed as something legit, they would try to monopolize it for strategic superiority, and Mr. Gibbs would get rich in a hurry developing it for Ratheon or Boeing or whoever.

Government would be all over it in so many ways. Every alphabet soup agency would be trying to regulate it. How long did it take for the government to control the internet, radio and TV, cars, trains, etc?

Do you think DARPA has a few hundred bucks to test one out?

NaturalPhilosopher

gibbs has had dozens of attempts on his life. Swat team came up to his car at a drunk driving checkpoint then heard a click and pop and they all disappeared.

He's been offered 9 figure checks for development, etc, etc..he's not an greedy evil idiot like so many americans.

time travel technology is directly linked to spirituality.
Cannot ever be controlled.

You will need a radical inner transformation for this to work for you, don't bother.

JimmyD

gibbs has had dozens of attempts on his life. Swat team came up to his car at a drunk driving checkpoint then heard a click and pop and they all disappeared.

He's been offered 9 figure checks for development, etc, etc..he's not an greedy evil idiot like so many americans.

time travel technology is directly linked to spirituality.
Cannot ever be controlled.

You will need a radical inner transformation for this to work for you, don't bother.

So I guess it's too complex for DARPA to figure out seeing how it's comprised of things you can only get from electronics and hardware stores, ...but not for the untouchable Mr. Gibbs who is immune to SWAT teams, of course, ...and since they can't detect god with their instruments, it's pointless anyway. I think I see the light now.