Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Gnostic Christian

What is the context of that incident? What are the facts of that case? Are you talking about Jacob Blake? There is phone camera footage and eyewitness testimony from black eyewitnesses that prove the cops story.

I did not have a specific case in mind.

There are a number of such cases you can choose from.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

The only positive aspect of racism belongs in man's distant past. It was once necessary for survival. Now it is not.

Racism cannot be justified by pointing to our more animalistic ancestors whose reason was not yet evolved enough to be able to overrule their passions.

There is no present-day argument in favor of racism, and in our day it has no positive side.

Our instincts do not know of the way society has gone so we must all learn that our negative racism and tribalism is no longer worthy of practice.

Strange that you do not see the benefits of fellowship as worth anything. Babies and children do and that carries on into adulthood.

We are born to evolve by competition or cooperating to find the fittest and that would include color competitions.

There is always a loser to those and all we can do is be aware of and try to mitigate the damage.

In a sense, our habit of living in racial quarters in our cities insures ongoing competition and racial profiling.

Regards
DL

OakFieldAlienz444

How can you say tribalism is good and then say we're all the same?
If we were all the same tribalism wouldn't be good.
I think tribalism might be good in regards to family and some things.

I would not choose someone else if I had a choice to save a family member that I will say.

OakFieldAlienz444

There's rules about saying racist shit on nearly every message board.
Is this whole thread a way to get people banned?
That's what I was really getting at when I said it's controversy bait.

Witch Hunt

There's rules about saying racist shit on nearly every message board.
Is this whole thread a way to get people banned?
That's what I was really getting at when I said it's controversy bait.

Define what is racist. There are places online where you can't mention crime or education statistics, regardless of their validity, because it points out that a hierarchy exists. And in this brave new world, you can't have anything that proves that some people are better than others.

So what is racist, and who gets to pass judgement on it?

OakFieldAlienz444

Define what is racist. There are places online where you can't mention crime or education statistics, regardless of their validity, because it points out that a hierarchy exists. And in this brave new world, you can't have anything that proves that some people are better than others.

So what is racist, and who gets to pass judgement on it?

I'm not FOR censorship. You misunderstood me.
Okay you want the truth Gnostic Christian? Black on black crime is higher than white on black, every time a black is killed by a white the media focuses on it, I have a tendency to find white women the most attractive (but I respect and have empathy for all races), and no one was more tribalistic than the genocidal god you claim to oppose, choosing one tribe of people over all others and killing everyone else. So if you like tribalism----why do you hate him? He INVENTED tribalism.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4 ESV / 120 helpful votes

You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV / 119 helpful votes

“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

Leviticus 19:19 ESV / 100 helpful votes

“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

PS: Take everything I said with a grain of salt. This shit pisses me off.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Will not respond anymore to this thread, it's pointless.
I pretty much gutted all arguments for and against racism.

We need to move beyond all of this shit in my humble opinion.

Goodbye. Side note Witch Hunt----this is the last bastion of freedom on the internet I realize that.