Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Yeats

I have no particular feeling for doing my duty to the reader by telling the truth.
This, in part, answers my question. I am sure that as the arbiter of truth you must feel very special indeed.
If it is a truth, it may hold power to those who like the truth.
This implies that only those who do not like the truth could possibly dispute your assertions. Very neat.
Does it give you power to adore a genocidal and infanticidal god and support his homophobic and misogynous religion?
This assumes that I am an adherent of one of the Abrahamic faiths. For the record, I am not.
I think the most ethical here, thanks to moral thinking, is me.
Finally, a statement of your true feelings. Thank you.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

This, in part, answers my question. I am sure that, as the arbiter of truth, you must feel very special indeed.

Implying that only those who do not like the truth could dispute your assertions. Very neat.

Assumes that I am an adherent of one of the Abrahamic faiths. For the record, I am not.

Finally, a statement of your true feelings. Thank you.

If you are not one of the genocidal lovers, then show better ethic.

Present feelings. Pity.

Regards
DL

Witch Hunt

I am not asking this to be insulting, but am genuinely curious. Does referring to God as "a fascist bastard" make you feel powerful in some way? More intelligent? More ethical?

I imagine that it must make one feel very good indeed to believe that one is better than God, but I wouldn't know.

This is delicious.