DOOPArts: documented-out-of-place artifacts

Really interesting discusion. Love the notion of "time travel", just to observe, to do more than simply watch, and then there is the problem with messin' around with the past and it changes the "our present" but one doesn't know anything has changed until one gets back to the present they had just left. Darn interesting notion to speculate over.:)

Jeff

what tha shit is with el pinko texto man it burns my eyes!

eddyp where you been broseph? anything new?

TimeTravel_00

Re: DOOPArts: documented-out-of-place artifacts

That's a very interesting subject. Like Brent, I've heard of this story on some rare occasions, but some questions still pop up in my mind.

The time travellers did probably not leave computer there, in the past, because there was no electricity in that time, how would the 386 work without power ? They must have managed a way to plug it in the time machine to make it work and show it the people in that time. I can't see how "God" could give laptops computers as gifts, because once the battery is dead, the laptop will never work again.

It's very interesting to imagine that time travel could have occured in the late 1990s, about ten years after the end of the cold war. Could the time machines had been designed during the cold war era by USSR ? BTW, like you said Eddy, perhaps some time travellers came from the far distant future to get the computer and CDs, but why these exact CDs from the 90s ? The future time travellers theory is valid, but I can't see why they would stop in the 90s to pic some old computer and cd-roms.

The picture with these people from 1830 with that little box containing what looks like CD boxes makes me wonder if it might be true after all.

Good finds :)
What are you talking about? Someone did teach the ancient Egyptians how to make batteries. We have several of them in museums now. They are large clay pots that would be filled with citrus juice and then have a copper pipe inserted into them.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What are you talking about? Someone did teach the ancient Egyptians how to make batteries. We have several of them in museums now. They are large clay pots that would be filled with citrus juice and then have a copper pipe inserted into them.
I agree they had batteries back then. I don't think those ancient batteries had enough output power to allow a 1990s computer and a CRT screen to run for more than a few seconds.

Eddy_P

Time Travel discussion begins at 2:14:00
Thanks for the link.

Contrary to the details given in the video, the computer was either a 368 PC with an added 2x cd-rive and sound-card, or a 486 PC with sound-card and cd-drive.
The operating system was Windows 3.x (not 95).

Ronald Pegg was from Queensland and did not go to university (as far as I know).

The Study Group is located in Adelaide, website: Amazing Discoveries of Ronald Pegg . His Conclusion: Time Travel Back to the PAST - Evidence Found . Adelaide TT2012 Workshop shows the proof.

The mentioned "Grolier Mediterranean Encyclopedia" disk actually refers to two separate cds, Grolier Encyclopedia (1993) and the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean (1995).

"several different religions"* are mentioned as the source of Ronald Pegg's findings, but there are many more.
There are over 30 different ancient texts that have been studied and found to contain descriptions of the cd-roms.

* Three biblical texts that describe the Ancients cd-rom are highlighted via an interactive on-line evaluation, available via the main news website: Time Travel Back to the PAST - Evidence Found . Modern OBJECTS documented in Ancient Texts is PROOF of TIME TRAVEL. Evidence of Encounters in the Past Found by Ronald Pegg