Doubt regarding Patricia C. Ress book

AUIB

I understood.
So you put this book by Patricia Ress up for sale?
Do you have a link to where it is available?
HOW COULD I BUY FROM YOU?
i have the book i brought online ages ago no pdf copies dont even have a copier i have all steven gibbs books to and pdf ones to of steven gibbs which are in the paranormalis
I understood.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I understood.

I understood.

I do recall downloading that book for free. It was either on this site or the internet. You might try doing a search for it here in the search box.

AUIB

i do have the book about steven gibbs written by patricia ress but not planing to sell it yet
right. You said you don't have a scanner, so would your friend be able to copy the pages and send them to me? It seems like a laborious and arrogant idea, but I really wanted this file. I'm Brazilian and we don't have access to many of these things here precisely because the population is quite indifferent to this type of content, but not me. I await your response and I hope it is positive, because I have already looked for this book on several sites. I hope it's not so many pages that it doesn't give you work. Thanks in advance.

AUIB

hello. Thank you for your attention. I saw the website but it doesn't really have a download button... My God, what do I do to get a copy of this book?