Doubt regarding Patricia C. Ress book

Mayhem

Zenith
Seriously i dont think anyone is going to spend the time to scan/ send etc as well as that files types compression and if a person is willing or can upload to another hoster. Which would require possible registration, can you just buy it and get it posted or it that not available in Your country?

AUIB

Seriously i dont think anyone is going to spend the time to scan/ send etc as well as that files types compression and if a person is willing or can upload to another hoster. Which would require possible registration, can you just buy it and get it posted or it that not available in Your country?
It is not available in my country.
Thank you anyway.

steven chiverton

i wouldnt waiste my time trying to take pictures with a cell phone i cant work them out that well i took pictures but couldent send them to another cell phone so im not going to bother with that im in australia and what books i have i brought online ages ago

AUIB

i wouldnt waiste my time trying to take pictures with a cell phone i cant work them out that well i took pictures but couldent send them to another cell phone so im not going to bother with that im in australia and what books i have i brought online ages ago
OK, Thank you very much for your time and your education.

steven chiverton

i tried taking pictures with my mobile that was easy but plugging it into my laptop dosent give me any upload options to upload them to pc so im stuck trying to work it out

AUIB

i tried taking pictures with my mobile that was easy but plugging it into my laptop dosent give me any upload options to upload them to pc so im stuck trying to work it out
I understand. So, can we try via Whatsapp? You can send photos of the book to this number. here is my number: 55 85 99412‑1192 (Brazil) My name is Diego