Forum Game Dumb Joke Of The Day

TnWatchdog

This song grows on you...as I've been walking down the street singing it all day long. Check out the song named "The Assumption Song". It is somewhat different but I didn't want to post it because of some connotations in it...but check it out. It is actually kind of tame but if you think of anything else...your mind must be in the gutter...sorry.

Last edited:

walt willis

The Aflac duck ask to speak with the produce manger as to why there were no grapes.

Manager tells the duck that they were out of grapes and to come back tomorrow and they will has some then.

Ten minutes latter the duck ask to speak with the produce manager again and ask him if he had any grapes...

The manager told the duck he just told him there were no grapes just ten minutes ago and to stop bugging him or he will nail his beak to the floor.

The Aflac duck returns to ask for the produce manager once again.

Furious at the duck he told the duck that he was warned, and then the duck ask the manager if he has any nails.

Manager says no and tells the duck to just go away.

The duck then ask if he had any grapes.

Harte

Five guys are sitting at a bar when in walks a beautiful young woman. She sits at the bar and tells the bartender she wants to get drunk because he boyfriend has just left her, but she doesn't know what to drink.

The bartender suggests a martini and she says "Fine, give me ten martinis."
Bartender - "Are you sure? That's a lot of martinis."
But she insists because she wants to forget her troubles, so he makes ten martinis and she drinks them all, in one gulp each.

After a few minutes, she falls off the barstool onto the floor.

The five gents, seeing their opportunity, take her to a table in the back and lay her out on it, each taking his turn with her. Then they call a cab to take her home.

The next day, the woman walks back into the bar again.

The bartender says "Hey! You want a martini right?"
The woman says "No, I need some other drink. Those martinis make my pussy sore."

Harte

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Five guys are sitting at a bar when in walks a beautiful young woman. She sits at the bar and tells the bartender she wants to get drunk because he boyfriend has just left her, but she doesn't know what to drink.

The bartender suggests a martini and she says "Fine, give me ten martinis."
Bartender - "Are you sure? That's a lot of martinis."
But she insists because she wants to forget her troubles, so he makes ten martinis and she drinks them all, in one gulp each.

After a few minutes, she falls off the barstool onto the floor.

The five gents, seeing their opportunity, take her to a table in the back and lay her out on it, each taking his turn with her. Then they call a cab to take her home.

The next day, the woman walks back into the bar again.

The bartender says "Hey! You want a martini right?"
The woman says "No, I need some other drink. Those martinis make my pussy sore."

Harte
Rape is hilarious... :p Funny joke though...