Einstien's Question for time travelers

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would really love to just sit down and discuss possibilities about the subject with you sometime mate.

My current area of interest is to learn how to control all the basic forces individually. Hopefully to aquire more insight into how TIME works. The WEAK NUCLEAR force is of particular interest to me. Apparently we use it all the time. Yet we have very little understanding of what we are doing. I found a YouTube video of what I think is the WEAK NUCLEAR force manifesting in a very odd physical demonstration.

Jikan Yugami

My current area of interest is to learn how to control all the basic forces individually. Hopefully to aquire more insight into how TIME works. The WEAK NUCLEAR force is of particular interest to me. Apparently we use it all the time. Yet we have very little understanding of what we are doing. I found a YouTube video of what I think is the WEAK NUCLEAR force manifesting in a very odd physical demonstration.

Interesting, I will watch the video you have provided me when I get the chance.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
edited for grammatical clarity

He smokes weed and gives you 42 as a joke answer and you claim he is a real Time Traveler, because you state his answer was sufficient due to your own bias. Take me as a joke if you will but in time you will understand that you cannot have "zero divergence" because onething must be lost for another to be obtained. You will understand when you lose the ego. I will give you this one fact and time will show that I am indeed correct; by 2020 the average temperature of the world will rise by almost 2° and two types of hidden technology will be revealed to your world that will make your efforts fruitless. One tech will be a show of military might, the other will become as common as a household appliance. America does love its pairings after all.

Zero Divergence is mathematically possible, therefore not impossible.