El Chupacabra

I have kept up with this thing or beast just because there is such a stir about this creature. But it seems that the creature is most prevalent in mexico and roams the deserts between the mexican/us boders. There have been tons of sightings of this thing. Although the video footage from up above did not look like this creature at all but looked alien for sure. It was interesting footage nonetheless. Im enjoying posting on things that really should be talked about. Vamp1r3Goddess

Nelli

I remember having experienced something which could only be described as haunting. Many people automatically think of mexico when you mention el chupacabra. I was still in my native Puerto Rico when the chupacabra craze first started around the mid 90's. I remember thinking how gullible people were to those things. There was an incident that goes a bit further to the 70's where this happened, but it was attributed to el vampiro de moca, the vampire of moca. Back to what i was originally saying. It is 1997, me and my cousin were always joking about el chupacabra. I was from the city and he was from the country. He had a small farm with chickens and horses only. One night we were sitting around watching tv when we heard the horses begin to act up as if something was driving them crazy. Me and my cousin were there alone that night. His parents had gone to a festival in town. We both started making jokes about el chupacabra and tried acting tough though none of us went outside to see what was causing the ruckus. Suddenly the den where the chickens were erupted the same way. This terrified us even more yet we remained inside the house. We waited till my uncle returned and told him about what had happened. We went out to the den and found all the chickens were dead. Scattered all over the floor. Tiny holes in its bodies were also found. We went on to examine the horse stable and the horses were terrified about something. My uncle called the police and reported the incident though nothing came of it. A reporter came down and said it was el chupacabra but nothing else. The horses remained spooked for a few days after this. I dont know what it was. I wish i would have been braver in those days. Maybe i could have seen what it was.

From the reportings sightings and documntaries that i have seen on this subject. All are the same in the method of the way this beast attack at the neck usually and usually 3 puncture wounds in the neck. It seems to drink the blood of the animal or person. There have been human victims. Probably was good intuition to stay inside from what i gather that this creature will attack humans with no provocation. It is still somewhat a mystery of what this creature is it definitely exists. I don't know how far the range of it is but it has crossed into the us borders. But the sightings are many in the mexican towns where it borders the U.S. It does tend to stay in the more rural areas where livestock which im sure is a readily food source. Nobody really seems to have any answers but it does seem to strike fear in the hearts of many. Thankfully you and your cousin were safe. Sorry for your families livestock to have been killed and thankfully the horses werent injured. But it does seem to be a type of creature of some sort that stalks its prey. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :eek:o_0

From the descriptions, it isn't native from anywhere around here, some speculate from another dimension, another wold left here by "visitors", some a "pet' owned by a Mexican version of what we refer to as a "witch" that escaped/was let loose but since reports of the animal are world wide, I hesitate to just say it's a "south of the border problem".:eek::eek:

That is very true this creature has actually migrated as far as south carolina and north carolina that i know about. But it seems the most violent attacks are concentrated in that area i dont think i was clear the first go round. Vamp1r3Goddess :)

justin_see

That picture of the boys poking the severed head is actually the work of an artist/photographer. i forget his name, but he makes all sorts of stuff like that for his portfolio. It's cool, but faked.
(Heh, I make comicbooks - my next one features Chupacabras....)

Somebody somwhere ought to have a contest that everyonr particippating has to go out and catch a ""Chupa", bring everybody in that has caught one and see if theirs comes to close to matching an artist drawing, based on all the descriptions of it, and the one that has caught the 'Chupa" that most closley matches the artist rendentation wins. If you fall for this, I got some bridges in and around NYC that I'll gladly sell ya".:cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well tell the people in south and north carolina that are having thre livestock ate and the blood drank dry. Coincidence i think not. Or better yet the humans that are being attacked numerous reports some even killed. It could be some kind of mutated type of canine species. But it exists and alive stalking it's prey. There is food for thought.