Ever done it?

Have you ever tried to hoax, or considered doing it?

• Yeah, I do it all the time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did it once to see what would happen.

• I've considered it, but never tried.

• Never have, never will.

• Total voters
Re: Ever done it?

Well, it's pretty hard to explain, but in a certain way, just imagine that everything possible exists at the same time.

For exemple, there can be a few timelines where you were never born, and the others like ours, where you exist.

When Titor came back in time, his presence created a new timeline, because in the first one, the original timeline, he wasn't there in 1975 or in 2001. In this second timeline, we continue to exist, and we don't see the difference. The only difference lies in the fact that Titor was here at that moment, and that the future is influenced by his presence. So when he goes back to the future, he goes in the future of the new timeline, not the original. So, he's not getting back to the exact world he left behind in 2036.

There can be one timeline for each event resulting of a choice in the world. So, there can be an endless number of timelines, because anything possible is contained in the multiverse. All these timelines are contained in the multiverse, containing all of them.

The HDRKid is actually "looking at" these timelines with his HDR brain-frying machine. Some are close to ours, others are not. He said once that Steven Gibbs saw an "astral hell", and also an Earth filled with Greys lol :eek:

Num7 :)

Numenorean7 said:
Well, it's pretty hard to explain, but in a certain way, just imagine that everything possible exists at the same time.

For exemple, there can be a few timelines where you were never born, and the others like ours, where you exist.

When Titor came back in time, his presence created a new timeline, because in the first one, the original timeline, he wasn't there in 1975 or in 2001. In this second timeline, we continue to exist, and we don't see the difference. The only difference lies in the fact that Titor was here at that moment, and that the future is influenced by his presence. So when he goes back to the future, he goes in the future of the new timeline, not the original. So, he's not getting back to the exact world he left behind in 2036.

There can be one timeline for each event resulting of a choice in the world. So, there can be an endless number of timelines, because anything possible is contained in the multiverse. All these timelines are contained in the multiverse, containing all of them.

The HDRKid is actually "looking at" these timelines with his HDR brain-frying machine. Some are close to ours, others are not. He said once that Steven Gibbs saw an "astral hell", and also an Earth filled with Greys lol :eek:

Ah..I get it now..the thing I dont understand is that his
presence created another timeline.
Seems weird that time traveling would create another universe.
I mean thats pretty big creating a universe...
But it does make sense if one wants to try to prove certain things about TT. I always thought that someone could travel and just be there to see and look around..and nothing they do adds or takes away anything. I think that if a TT were to try to change anything it still would end up the way it was suppossed to turn out..Fate. I dont like the timeline thing..I feel in my heart that timelines dont exist.We are on a track that
cannot be changed, even if we think we are changing fate we are not. We are just playing out what fate intended.
Is traveling through many dimentions the same as time traveling?

gonzogirl said:
Is traveling through many dimentions the same as time traveling?
Well, if you're traveling through time like Titor, you're traveling the way I explaned earlier. If you're doing like HDRKID, that's only dimentionnal travel, not time travel. That's what I understand

Numenorean7 said:
Well, if you're traveling through time like Titor, you're traveling the way I explaned earlier. If you're doing like HDRKID, that's only dimentionnal travel, not time travel. That's what I understand

If you are travelling through time like Titor, you probably need meds. I you're doing it like HDRKID, you need a straight jacket!

BTW - HDRKID claims to TT when he/she means Asteral travel. In all actuallity he/she is sitting somewhere connected via headstrap to a bunch of magnets druelling and hallucinating about coke blaq!!

Then, HDRKID probably forgot to take her meds, her forum is down. Looks like hostile time travelers are hacking her forum. :(
I haven't visited the place since a long time, there must me some new crap there.

Chip said:
If you are travelling through time like Titor, you probably need meds. I you're doing it like HDRKID, you need a straight jacket!

BTW - HDRKID claims to TT when he/she means Asteral travel. In all actuallity he/she is sitting somewhere connected via headstrap to a bunch of magnets druelling and hallucinating about coke blaq!!

When I saw Napolean Dynamite I thought.."thats the HDR?"
thats all it took and I knew it was crap.
Chip you made the joke about meds but now I am thinking that medication could be part of time travel.
Great. one more thing to think about.
I will need those meds purty soon here....:eek:

Numenorean7 said:

If you do it like HDRKID its probably a drug induced hallucination, not time or intra dimensional travel at all. But just the same I sometimes enjoy reading about a good and almost believable hoax.
Regards

Hey, what about the Flux Capacitor ? lol
I've read somewhere that Gibbs' HDR was using concepts similar to those the flux cap uses.

As ever, I believe this "time machine" is way too simple to work, that's all.
There's no need for a long explanation, it's just too simple, that's all.

You know how your supposed to rub your finger on the plate when using the hdr?

It'd be wacked out if it had a layer of acid and if you've done acid before, you'll know that you can absorb it through your fingers. Then that would be your trip. Hmm.

I've watched videos on it, and I also saw the episode on Rob and Big were Rob really wanted to time travel and he had Steven Gibbs hdr. Rob called Steven Gibbs on the show and Steven refused to meet with him saying that he was an Alien. You can watch the show on mtv.ca. Hearing Steven Gibbs talk like that doesn't give me much faith in the man, but I've talked to hdrkid on another forum and I doubt he/she is crazy or needs meds. To each their own and if he astrally travels, and if it works for him, then why not let him be?

I guess what I"m trying to say is you can't call it a hoax until you've tried it. Don't knock it till you've tried it. From my experience, there seems to be a lot of people out there claiming time travel. Enough that I don't think their all crazy.

Don't get me started on hdrkid. Some of us have info about Hdrkid and that leads us to have resistance to her.
Those who dont buy into her crap. buyer beware I say. hdrkid likes to make money off od the hdr unit. thats it.
Everything else about time travel is kool though.
I do believe in TT but not with the hdr.