• I see dead people

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a great ghost story, seriously. I can't find much arguments or excuses to explain the paranormal events that take place in your tale. How can all of this happen all of the sudden.

What's interesting about it too, is that all of this happened and then, is that right after all of this, someone explains to you that similar things have been taking place there for a while now. It's not like you're making up your own theories, you experienced it yourself and you knew immediately afterwards that a bunch of other people experienced it as well. How's that.

spooky2

I have seen one. Wont get into a debate about was it my imagination or any other debate. I no what I saw. Having said that everyone is entitled to there own beliefs.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The ghost's origins aside, can you let us know more about how it looked like and how it took place?

I think I'm still the only one who voted no...

spooky2

It was my neighbors mother who had passed away a couple week before. My brother and I were coming home from playing at a near by creek down the road. It was around maybe five in the evening. as we passed my neighbors trailer home next door she came walking by us on the sidewalk. She looked the same and was waring the same dress as she had the last time I saw her alive. The thing that stuck out was how alive she looked. Can't tell you much more just that after she passed by us we turned into our front yard and I looked in the direction we came from and she was gone.