• I see dead people

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's pretty cool to hear you're turning nightmares and other experiences into a creative activity. Most things we perceive as negative experiences aren't necessarily bad for you. If you're able to enjoy those encounters, you're on the right path to learn more, big time.

Once you're no longer afraid, your fear will no longer prevent you from learning more and who knows, maybe you'll understand one day why you are having such experiences. Once you open up to that stuff, yes, it will happen to you more and more.

You know those things are very real. Now, where are these ghosts from? They show up to you, but who are they? The same goes for that force opening your drawers. What is it?

Computerbug

I'm not sure, the drawer thing has followed me from my old house which is really odd. I'm hoping one day all of this will unravel like it did with my demon story. My parents forbid me from using an ouija board so I'm trying to figure out other ways to contact them. I havent had much activity recently other than the occasional nightmare thing but that's about it.

Glad everyone can read what I post, though glasses might be of benefit, and not being able to read what they are as they relate to ghosts. Oh I'll still be posting but I promise you they will be visible from space or at least as high as the President's polls are or is that a contradiction?

:)Of all the topics, I enjoy reading the posting here the most. Yes, I seen various "ghosts" various times, various places but I am facinated by the events that other members share. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with the rest of us your "happenings'.:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yep, ghost stories are always a blast. I particularly enjoyed ComputerBug's story. :)

Adam's orb is pretty neat too.

Computerbug

Wow thanks! Nobody has ever been so interested in my paranormal encounters, in fact a lot of people mae fun of me for them.:D

A ghost? Interesting to speculate on if one never hass seen one or more, together or seperately. Seen them but the thrill of seeing residents from the "other side" always has me walking away talking to myself.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Graveyard Hound, interesting point. Have you guys ever seen ghosts while you were with other people? Did they see these ghosts or were you the only ones seeing it/them?

Adam Woodruff

I was going out with this girl a few years ago and one day she decided to do the dreaded, "meet the parent's". So I went along with her to her parent's house and after an hour or so of pleasantries everything seemed to be going alright. We was all sitting at the kitchen table when I decided to make myself useful and offered to make coffee for everyone. But as I made my way to where the kettle was it felt like I was meeting resistance, like the air around me was getting thick or like trying to walk through deep water, I don't know how I knew this, but I got the distinct impression that something didn't want me there and it was quite unnerving.
I told my girlfriend what was happening, and as I was explaining it to her, her mother put her hands to her face and said, "oh my god, it's my sister." They then went on to explain that my girlfriends Auntie had died years previously and her favorite spot in the house was leaning against the kitchen worktop next to the kettle! The mother also said that her sister hated men and in life she always let them know it.
As she was telling me all this, there was a loud crash in the living room which made us all jump, especially since there was no one in there.
So when we looked to see what had happened, we found the cuckoo clock in the middle of the living room floor, about three meters away from the wall it hung on, my blood ran cold when the mother said, "And she always hated that clock too."

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dude thats creepy did you ever go back for another incounter just curious to know if the aunt ever got to like you or not