Exchange time travel books

Orpheus Rex

Wow you must have built lots of projects! :eek:

Just incredibly busy with college. Exams are next week... (and I am genuinely worried because my calculus professor and I keep arguing about our fundamental differences in the philosophy of math. I love math, but I hate math class so much... there is no better way to destroy an entity's love of beauty and reason and their natural curiosity more than the average math class which succeeds at nothing more than to turn students into trained chimpanzees... but I digress.)

I haven't examined the Chronocraft in length, but I tend to dismiss claims from the wave theory of time travel.
The #1 authority in time travel physics is Serguei Vladilenovich Krasnikov and lead the Starlab team on Time Travel. I've read many of his published articles on the subject.

According to him, the laws of physics as we currently know them a time machine can exist, but cannot be built. The only way to know how to build a time machine would be to examine an already existing machine. I use the term "machine" very loosely here as the time machine could be a natural phenomena. We could then attempt to recreate the found phenomena or harness it. Building any working time machine is beating near impossible odds as you'd have to build something beyond what is known by physics - it would be serendipity. Even if you built one that works, what would be the chances of surviving the time trip? Physically or psychologically?
However, changing the human perception of time isn't actually to difficult. I first experienced a so-called time distortion in a life/death situation in highschool and it was caused by adrenalin and a brief reversion to a the primitive brain in order to temporarily increase body function.

I had a few projects a while back, nothing particularly worth noting. I'm always in support of attempting to break the law of causality though.
I first came to this forum maybe two years ago. I was building my third idea of for a time machine which was based off of magnetic resonance... There was a poster who claimed to be a time traveler, Aevi, who really interested me and he introduced me to the works of Krasnikov and with interesting ideas concerning 11 dimensional space and then he disappeared for several months and then reappeared acting strangely briefly and then disappeared again... and never showed the promised pictures.

And that leads to my current work.
1. The search for Calypsite, a theoretical substance made from binuclear atoms that has certain properties I'm looking for.
2. The generation of negative energy in large and sustainable quantities.
3. Harness the negative energy in such a way as to create time-space distortions.

^All I can do is read research publications at the moment.
So, I've been spending time looking into anomalies in the natural world. Specifically gravity and electromagnetic anomalies. I took a trip up to the far north last summer to an area where the compasses can be off by 30 degrees due to magnetic anomalies. It got paid for mostly by my work, but I took the time to get a helicopter ride out deeper into the boondocks of Alaska with some equipment.

steven chiverton

Hello guys!

I have whole Steven Gibbs's books and I would like to in exchange of Arlinski's book.My books is e-version.

My collected books are below

Report 1 - A Simplified Philadelphia Experiment
Report 2 - Time Travel Machines
Report 3 - Time Travelers Compendium
Report 4 - Chronological Discoveries
Report 5 - Time Travel Physics
Report 6 Time Portals
Report 7 The Zero Vector
Report 8 Eighth Key to the Riddle of Time
Report 9 Ninth Key to the Riddle of Time
it would be nice to have some of these to study i have some of his books but most i havent got ,is there a pdf version to download any of these

TimeFlipper

I hope these will help you, if you haven`t already got them

Attachments

• Riddle of Time 8th Key - 8THK.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • Riddle of Time 9th Key - 9THK.pdf
    787.8 KB · Views: 28
  • ARD Time Camera (1).pdf
    276.9 KB · Views: 25