Exchange time travel books

FarOutThere

The pdf list you presented is from a book called, Beyond Earthly Knowledge:::The Time and interdimensional Travel Revelations of Rick Lipani as Told To and WRITTEN by Patricia C Ress!!....It should be, written by Patricia G Ress!..

Is this not Patricia's official website showing it is now "C" Ress?

PATRICIA C. RESS ENTERPRISES

Also Carl's Story was moved here (slightly different URL)
I thought this WAS the book, just a short book. :D

<center>CARL'S STORY</center>

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive tried to find that book dangerous information for sale all over the net and it wasent anywhere just mention of it only even patrica resses website dident have it listed there either so why is that book not on sale freely for anyone to buy and why is it only mentioned but not sold even on ebay either , i just tried that link before and to try buy it for the listed $4 it come up zero dollars then something went wrong so i couldn't even buy it only see some of it cant buy it to read the rest

steven chiverton

the merchant account and id is inactive so i can't even buy it using this link so has anyone got a copy of dangerous information for me to read , and could someone answer why this book isent easy to get or even buy whos covering it up as to stop people trying to buy it

FarOutThere

ive tried to find that book dangerous information for sale all over the net and it wasent anywhere just mention of it only even patrica resses website dident have it listed there either so why is that book not on sale freely for anyone to buy and why is it only mentioned but not sold even on ebay either , i just tried that link before and to try buy it for the listed $4 it come up zero dollars then something went wrong so i couldn't even buy it only see some of it cant buy it to read the rest

Yeah, they are electronic books! They can't be out of print... surely she has a copy.

She is even harder to contact than Gibbs... :ROFLMAO:

steven chiverton

and it drives us mad trying to get information or even a book thats talked about everywhere but not on sale either anywhere even ebay and amazon dont have it its just talk so far so what few pages you read of it is all we can get cant even buy the rest of the book because of some technical problem with the inactivity of the account of whoever is selling it

FarOutThere

The website I linked to is only a cloned copy of 2002 archives, so ordering will not work.

As an author, I would have thought she would want people to see her work...

If you time travel back to 2002 it costs only $4 USD, so maybe someone here can help after all.

steven chiverton

Patricia Ress - Paranormal Researcher this is all ya get mention of it buy no sale of it if she made copies then it wouldn't of sold out as its was never put on sale otherwise i would of got it agers ago when i tried to buy it and if she did sell copies why hasent a single person in this forum got one and theres no mention online of anyone ever having a copy of it or even referring something they read in it , i think she got to close to the truth so they shut her book down

steven chiverton

The website I linked to is only a cloned copy of 2002 archives, so ordering will not work.

As an author, I would have thought she would want people to see her work...

If you time travel back to 2002 it costs only $4 USD, so maybe someone here can help after all.
oh i brought 2 of patricia reeses books and even then dangerous information wasn't even listed on the same site i brought these books from her on

TimeFlipper

Is this not Patricia's official website showing it is now "C" Ress?

PATRICIA C. RESS ENTERPRISES

Also Carl's Story was moved here (slightly different URL)
I thought this WAS the book, just a short book. :D

<center>CARL'S STORY</center>

Its good to see a member actually doing some research for himself! :) (y)..
Maybe Ress uses different initials in her name, possibly for some legal Tax avoidance, i have no knowledge of the IRS system in the US although it doesnt really concern me what letter she uses as i have no interest in her or in any of her books (n):D..

Regarding the website of Ress, i had to laugh when i saw she wanted $12:95 for that Carls Story, which to me appeared to be just fantasy from some delinquent 12 year old school kid! :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton The book you are looking for, Dangerous Information, might have been withdrawn from sale for some legal reason...
I burst out laughing when i saw an advert for another book from that P C Ress, "Plans For Time-Travel Machines That "Really" Work: How to Move Through Time and Space"!!....That book too is unavailable from Amazon...Perhaps when buyers of that book found out they couldnt move through time and space, they brought out a law suite against her for "misleading information!" :LOL:..

Last edited: