Exchange time travel books

FarOutThere

Does anyone have

Report 2 - Time Travel Machines
Report 5 - Time Travel Physics

I need these! I can trade some great files.
(10th Key and rarer)

steven chiverton

heres one read page 77 and onwards some new information on the hdr and some news of other users of the hdr

Attachments

• copy_of_tr_ebookv2.pdf
    649 KB · Views: 40

Sonix

Thank you @steven chiverton . Having a glance, I see HDR instructions on page 30 and realized that I've been potentially missing a step in my sessions. I have been powering on the electromagnet prior to a session for a "warm up" and then turning on the other switches once done doing the tuning. Per these instructions you turn on all 3 switches then turn off only the electromagnet for the tuning (turning it back on afterward). I have had the electromagnet and not the other 2 on for tuning - the opposite of what this is suggesting. Am going to alter my procedures. Thank you for the upload.

Made correction of typo- page 30, not page 70.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

anytime its rare to find new information on the gbbs hdr and more on others who have used the hdr as the best i found was the page i mentioned and upwards to

TimeFlipper

heres one read page 77 and onwards some new information on the hdr and some news of other users of the hdr

The pdf list you presented is from a book called, Beyond Earthly Knowledge:::The Time and interdimensional Travel Revelations of Rick Lipani as Told To and WRITTEN by Patricia C Ress!!....It should be, written by Patricia G Ress!..

Page 80 of that pdf amuses me when the third paragraph states Quote:...His name is Carl Novella. And the book is entitled "Carls Story." This detailed "book" was written by world acclaimed author, Patricia C Ress...This is a fascinating tale of how one man attached a Tesla Coil to the Gibbs HDR unit and went back into his backyard in Miami FL. A short while later he was in Venezuela!...Perhaps he should have attached the Tesla Coil to his genitalia, the shock might have teleported him to Venezuela!

The only reference to "Carls Story" were some comments (not a book) that you can view on, www.angelfire.com/utbranton/novella.html made by Patricia Griffin Ress, and again NOT Patricia C Ress.....Obviously Rick Lipani somehow got very confused between names, and grossly overstated that Patricia G Ress was a "World Acclaimed Author"!!.....Take a look on Amazon at some of the review comments made about P G Ress on the "time-travelling books" she has written and especially the book, "Stranger Than Fiction:: The True Time Travel Adventures Of Steven L Gibbs-The Rainman Of Time Travel"......Of the few reviews on that book was, "Author:..One of the absolute worst written books i have ever read!!"... another review was, "Absolute Nonsense-Run Away Now!"....Read them for for yourself guys :LOL:...

Statements made by Rick Lipani and Patricia Griffin Ress, should imho be treated as embellished and highly exaggerated for the sole purpose of selling books.....In the Acknowledgments section at the end of Rick Lipanis pdf are 3 links....The first link cant be reached, the second link only leads you to a Web Hosting section, and the third link only takes you to a "consciousness" advert! (n)...

Last edited:

Kairos

This is the one you want to find.

iu

FarOutThere

Does anyone have these books?
By Patricia Griffin Ress

Dangerous Information: The Further Time Travel Experiments
This used to be sold as a $4 ebook
DANGEROUS INFORMATION

And this one perhaps even rarer:

Further Confirmations: The Final (So Far) Chapter of The Steve L Gibbs Time Travel Odyssey