Exchange time travel books

Kairos

@steven chiverton The book you are looking for, Dangerous Information, might have been withdrawn from sale for some legal reason...
I burst out laughing when i saw an advert for another book from that P C Ress, "Plans For Time-Travel Machines That "Really" Work: How to Move Through Time and Space"!!....That book too is unavailable from Amazon...Perhaps when buyers of that book found out they couldnt move through time and space, they brought out a law suite against her for "misleading information!" :LOL:..

Not much the victims can do. Even if they go to small claims court, the publisher could argue they self-evidently traveled through time and space in order to file the motion.

Mystery Hunter

Anyone has anymore book of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky, except the three available online which are -
  • Chronocraft
  • Infinite Knowledge
  • Mastery of Space Time Transposing [But I want to get the other books of this series]
Please let me know if anyone has any other book of this writer.

Thanks in advance...

steven chiverton

heres some of them

Attachments

• HOW TO CONSTRUCTA TIME PORTALBy Steven l. Gibbs.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • Riddle of Time 8th Key - 8THK.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • Riddle of Time 9th Key - 9THK.pdf
    787.8 KB · Views: 13

Mystery Hunter

No one has anymore book of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky?

Anyone has anymore book of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky, except the three available online which are? -
  • Chronocraft
  • Infinite Knowledge
  • Mastery of Space Time Transposing [But I want to get the other books of this series]
Please let me know if anyone has any other book of this writer.