Experts to discuss US space plan

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Experts to Discuss U.S. Space Plan

Your welcome dude !

I must admit I was thinking the same thing about helium 3 being from water. I just looked for a quote from wiki, and while reading, I saw I was wrong too.

I'm not sure for the spaceports. Some say ETs are hiding on the other face of the moon. Did you ever read about the first moon landing when they talked about ETs ? Some say they saw strange stuff on the moon. It was never made public.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh I saw the reports of light reflecting off broken glass and metal framing,or somthing like that. spose to be on the back side of the moon. acording to rumors it was seen when the lunar module was making an orbit befor landing and then again when they left but funny no pics ever showed up from NASA. just a bunch of fony crap from the lunnies

Harte

kc wildman said:
WOW thanks 7
don't know where I got the idea that it came from water,
You were thinking of Deutirium, AKA "heavy Hydrogen," which is another fuel for nuclear processes.

kc wildman said:
when chine gets there we shall see what they find. bet it won't be an American flag or the rover
You do know, don't you, that the Moon is rather large?

I mean, the Chinese, if they go there, will certainly not attempt to go anywhere near the same spot where Americans have been. There would be far less scientific purpose and far less to learn by doing so.

They would attempt, of course, to land in a previously unexplored and more importantly unsampled area, no?

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte said:
You were thinking of Deutirium, AKA "heavy Hydrogen," which is another fuel for nuclear processes.

You do know, don't you, that the Moon is rather large?

I mean, the Chinese, if they go there, will certainly not attempt to go anywhere near the same spot where Americans have been. There would be far less scientific purpose and far less to learn by doing so.

They would attempt, of course, to land in a previously unexplored and more importantly unsampled area, no?

Harte

Yeah and then after that they can flood our market with cheap shit souvenirs from China-moon.
You can find this crap at Walmart in a few months!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I was just hpoing for a fly by with pics to show one way or the other. if they never went then all pryor rite of conquest is mute .first come first claim

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
I was just hpoing for a fly by with pics to show one way or the other. if they never went then all pryor rite of conquest is mute .first come first claim

The Moon is OURS! I wanna go live up there! Serious.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I don't know there Gonzo with the lesser gravity and all when I puke after the kegger will it go to the dirt or float around first eeeewwwwww:eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The moon is a hoax, that's all guys. That's why we never went there.

:p

Harte

Numenorean7 said:
The moon is a hoax, that's all guys. That's why we never went there.

:p
I agree. The Moon is a hoax. It's not really there at all, it's an optical illusion Truman.

Go back to bed now.

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte said:
I agree. The Moon is a hoax. It's not really there at all, it's an optical illusion Truman.

Go back to bed now.

Harte

But...But...Where will Wallace and Gromit get their Cheeeeese?