Experts to discuss US space plan

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Experts to Discuss U.S. Space Plan

gonzogirl said:
But...But...Where will Wallace and Gromit get their Cheeeeese?
since N.A.F.T.A. they get a wholesale price from speedy gonzalis.and they have the freto bandito sneak it across the New Mexico dessert

Num7

Administrator
Staff

New Mexico: There's a tunnel there that leads to the moon. That's how they get the cheese !

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I talked about this a while ago. I said the astronauts saw some strange stuff on the moon, here is what they said.
Apollo 11: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know. These babies were huge, sir......... oh God, you wouldn't believe it...

NASA : What....what the hell's going on?

Apollo 11: They are here, under the surface.

NASA : What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11.

Apollo 11: Roger, we're here, all three of us. But we have found some visitors..... They've been here for quite a while judging by the installations.... I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there. They're lined up in ranks on the far side of the crater's edge.....
Also
Roger, we're here, all three of us, but we've found some visitors.... Yeah, they've been here for quite a while judging by the installations....

Mission control, repeat last message....

I'm telling you, there are other spacecraft out there. They're lined up in ranks on the far side of the crater edge....

Repeat, repeat.... Let's get that orbit scanned and head home....

In 625 to the fifth, auto-relays set...My hands are shaking so bad.... Film...yes, the damned cameras were clicking away from up here... Did you fellows get anything? Had no film left by the time. . . (garbled) . . . three shots of the saucers, or whatever they were. . .may have fogged the film.

Mission Control, this is Mission Control...are you under way, repeat, are you under way?

What's this uproar about UFOs? Over. They're set up down there...they're on the moon... watching us....
Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

and just why should we believe them now:confused:
they been lieing for years,:eek: but now we are spose to just swallow what ever they say. cause well were not lieing this time ha,ha,ha, get me some popcorn martha, and a beer. this is going to be a good show:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

lol That's a part of the script they were using when filming in the studios !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok lets ask a question:confused:
when you go to the space musem and see the suites that they were spose to have worn, when walking on the moon. where is the shielding for the sun's radation:confused: what was used?? what was put into the fabric????
while the suite may be fairly lite on the moon. the shielding needed would make them very heavy here on earth:confused: I don't know, it just all sounds way to hollywood for me. hell what is being used now for shielding in the fabric. I just don't think it's as simple as they would have us believe. the sun puts out a lot of radation. the biggest microwave known.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

As I remember, those suits are pretty big and think ?
The helmet's glass reflects light like a mirror when you look at it. Their face are protected then.
For the body, their suits look as think as they are now I think.

Here's a link with some facts about the suits: History of the Space Suit

kcwildman

Beastmaster

cool thanks 7 but they don't mention any type of shielding in the suite
they do say it is present in space but not how the suite protects you from it
some how I don't think aluminized mylar,dacron or kapton is the shielding that would be needed
I will look some more but don't sound rite to me

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Don't you think it's tick enough to stop microwaves ? There are many many layers, and stuff like that.
I'm no expert but ...ok, that's strange. We'll need someone else's opinion on that one !

Good find KC