Extraterrestrial technology drip down

8thsinner

Personally do not believe most people proclaiming to be psychic as most are just in it for the money. John Edwards for example and how South Park called him the biggest douche in the universe
Yeah that is one of the problems, but fact is everyone is psychic, it's just a matter of if you are healthy enough and high vibration enough on a regular enough basis enough to become well practiced at it. Most of my friends are highly psychic, but we mostly stay in the background not out in the public eye. We've been hunted and killed as witches and shamans in too many lifetimes past to risk it.
And we prefer talking to trees and birds quite frankly rather than diving into other humans energy fields.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Yeah that is one of the problems, but fact is everyone is psychic, it's just a matter of if you are healthy enough and high vibration enough on a regular enough basis enough to become well practiced at it. Most of my friends are highly psychic, but we mostly stay in the background not out in the public eye. We've been hunted and killed as witches and shamans in too many lifetimes past to risk it.
And we prefer talking to trees and birds quite frankly rather than diving into other humans energy fields.
Interesting. Anyhow I do agree everyone is connected to the same universal energy sources just most do not know what to do with said sources

IlluminatiArchbishop

What if the ETs already had this? Just saying. Anyhow I had no idea where I should post this so thought here is good enough as I found it really interesting and possibly another dripped down technology.

IlluminatiArchbishop

What if the ETs already had this? Just saying. Anyhow I had no idea where I should post this so thought here is good enough as I found it really interesting and possibly another dripped down technology.
Anyhow I have seen saucers beam light even seen 3 saucers create a triangle of light beamed from one ship to the other. Not sure how the ships (saucers) beam light nor how they spray what they proclaim is "a substance like water from their planet" but it is all fascinating as Hell.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I am guessing some people in the military know about the ETs as I once saw a stealth fighter/possibly bomber fly under hundreds of saucers that were just hovering and flashing light from the bottom of the crafts. Had a friend with me on that day and we also saw what appeared to be star formations just suddenly start moving around which was beyond bizarre.