Extraterrestrials: China releases Moon footage of alien bases

Dr. Micheal Salla has indicated that there is a Military Industrial Extratrerrestrial Complex or MIEC, and that Earth is being assmiliated by an alien agenda which also operates on Earth's Moon.

The photo below is similar to many that I myself have seen. It appars that the Chinese who took the photo, have confirmed that aliens exist. The Chinese have probably been in contact with these aliens already.

That would explain why so many radio telescopes are searching for signals from aliens, and more being built as we speak, yet no reported signals from aliens were reported to the public.

Alien,+base,+Aliens,+building,+structure,+moon,+surface,+ancient,+China,+Chang%27e+2,+mission,+announcement,+Chinese,+discovered,+found,+ET,+W56,+luna,+lunar,+apollo,+NASA,+ufo,+sightingScreen+Shot+2012-02-20+at+3.26.52+PM.png

The report stipulates:

"I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's. Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era."

Internet site reference: http://scottcwaring.blogspot.com/2012/02/alien-moon-base-captured-by-change-2.html

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2012/02/20/3060.html

That photo looks like a manip of a still from the movie Iron Sky that independent film about moon nazis. Also if NASA or any other organization was bombing the moon or any other planet for that matter it surely would have been detected by satellites owned by people, private organizations, and astronomers. Also NASA employs a LOT of people so it would be very unlikely that they would get all the people involved to cover it up.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That photo looks like a manip of a still from the movie Iron Sky that independent film about moon nazis. Also if NASA or any other organization was bombing the moon or any other planet for that matter it surely would have been detected by satellites owned by people, private organizations, and astronomers. Also NASA employs a LOT of people so it would be very unlikely that they would get all the people involved to cover it up.
What if those explosions were on the dark side of the moon? Do you think satellites would be able to detect them?

Peregrini

I would have to doubt this is a picture of an alien base on the dark side of the moon or any other side as well. A misconception that should be addressed is that there is no "dark side" of the moon. There is a far side and a near side, the near side being the one we always view from Earth. The moons surface is exposed to the same amount of sun light on all sides. The surface temperatures will vary from 253F (123C) to -387F (-233C) with an average of 225F (107C) and -243F (-153C) and extremes of -412F (-249C) [absolute zero is -459.67F only a -47F difference] in craters that never receive any sun light. The far side has been being "bombed" for millions of years by asteroids that have done more damage than anything we mere mortals could hope to accomplish. Throw an M80 firecracker at Mt Everest. That's the damage we would do with all our nuclear weapons combined.
If there is an alien base on the surface on the far side of the moon or again any side, they must have one hell of a heating/air conditioning system installed not to mention a deflection system to deflect asteroids and micrometeorites, if they plan on it surviving longer than just allowing for chance. I would imagine their deflection system just might protect them from NASA's nukes. I don't know. Maybe? Anyone? Underground, and therefore "not visible" and safe from asteroids, micrometeorites, and NASA's bombs, would make more sense (a balmy -9F average year round).
I don't know if the radiation from nuclear detonations on the far side would be detectable. I not sure how the EM waves might disperse in space. I would imagine directly away from us and thus not detectable. There would be no shock wave, only a short burst of light radiation, debris would fall back rather quickly, not much evidence left afterwards at all.
There is an ongoing mission that will provide some new images from the far side of the moon. Check it out if you like. Even though it is from those conspirators at NASA.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/grail/main/index.html

Technically if you want to be smart, the best way to make a lunar base would to make it underground or in one of the mountains. Maybe on the side like Cheyenne Mtn facility. I am certain aliens would think the same way. Also if nukes were used on the moon or explosives we would still detect them even if on the far side since the Russians have satellites there too including the EU

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I assume that if there are alien bases on the Moon, they are most likely underground. Unless the aliens can live in the vacuum of the Moon's surface, they really don't have any reason to build a base on the surface. Even if the aliens are using solar panels of some kind, their base can still be underground. And, their solar panel must be more effective than ours, so they must be waaaay smaller as well.

BlastTyrant

it would be fun to believe but i think out of all of our planets the moon is probably one of the last they would be on, granted if china proves us all wrong i will firmly put my foot in my mouth.