Facebook

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Facebook is evil, you shouldn't use it! Seriously, it's kind of a good place to get to know what people are up to. How many friends do you have?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
never saw the wow factor of it :confused: oh well besides theyed prob. try to make me put on a shirt or pants , surely theyed get pissed when i ran off screamin with Jane:D

stinamarie1225

I wouldn't consider my self addicted. I do spend a little too much time on their but mostly just to talk to friends I haven't seen in a long time, etc. Otherwise, meh. I can give or take it. It becomes old after a while, just as myspace did. I prefer forums. More interaction, less drama=WIN!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
These guys are not addicted, they're just plain dumb. Kinda like if I decided to call my son Subway because I enjoy eating their sandwiches many times a week. How about that?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh come on now I wanted to name my boy judge, or senator, or general so when he made a dinner resv. he would sound offical and get good seats or be introduced as a big shot. the wife nixed that shit quick,fast,in a hurry. his name is Shane:(

NerdyGilr3

Reminds me of a "controversy" that happened many years ago (or was it just an urban legend? dunno). A couple here in Quebec did wanted to name her daughter "Spatule" (spatula) ...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha you know there was a girl here in KC that named her daughter Pajama she was real young and thought it was page-a-mah:confused: