FEMA CARS and CHEMTRAILS

JasperMoon

Here are the pictures I promised to post for you. Two are the fema cars that are supposed to be used when the rebellion occurs. The third is a major chemtrail that was over my home . I never saw one like this until one afternoon when I came home from work. It was scary.

concentration-train.jpg

femacars.jpg

P1000044.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wellJas. the train cars are used as vechical transports for new cars being sent to cra dealers all over the country. I am 100% on this as I use to have a job loading those things with new cars you open the doors at both enda and drive on ramps to load them. the rail roads started to use closed side cars for this whne the new cars were getting damaged during transport. as for the chem trails that is up for debate. sorry bout the train car thing but anyone can go to the local train yard and watch them be loaded and unloaded all day.

TnWatchdog

this Girl was part of the program and now is telling the truth about what she saw.. I put the vid below the site link just for your viewing pleasure
you see they don't call it chemtrails.....
in the real world it's called Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering
Aluminum and barium are our friends...lol They might as well teach this to our children. A is for aluminum, B is for Barium, and C is for Chemtrails. They will then learn what is making them sick. I actually conducted a scientific experiment, which was unintentional. I had an indoor plant that was once a lush green, ready to bloom. I put it outside and in one day it looked like shit. I was so upset, pissed that I wrote about it on the thread... What is your rant? The atmosphere is a changing, cough...cough and the 20% dimming of the sun is for real. We are screwed and most don't even know it or care. For anyone reading this that doesn't think anything is happening, please do the following. Look to the sky every day you are outside, do you see any Chemtrails, how about a whitish haze, or an orange-tan sky? Does the sky look deep blue like it use too? Look at some of your old photos and you will see the deep blue sky is gone, for the most part. I have seen a day or two that was deep blue but not too many. This is a visible piece of the future puzzle, and D is for Death!