First watch

gonzogirl

Re: first watch

kc wildman said:
life is getting cheep here too, last year they ran a story on the local news bout two lifelong friends. that fought over a sandwitch while at the bus stop.the one shot and killed his buddy cause he wouldn't give him a bite of the sandwitch. good friend huh??????
oh yeh just noticed the cops in mayberry got three new crusers, ford crown vics. no markings at all, no lites ontop, might be in the grill didn't get close enough to look appears to be plain white wrappers.
also the cops got such a good response to there last call for volanteers they did it again said they will need all the help they can get for the summer rush of visitors to the lake??????
the lake is patroled by the county not city???????
and its run by the army corp of engineers not the city??????
smells fishy to me?????

All the Deputies out here got new little Mustangs and shit they are fast!
The unmarked ones are Grey and they are pulling people over in traffic situations... You cant even see the lights in the grill till they go on! Pretty soon the cops will not have to be marked in order to pull anyone over....which sucks cuz I tell girls out driving to never pull over for any one except a legitamate marked car..We have had some cop imposters doing bad around here in the last few years...
As for your lakes...kc..It is interesting that you mention the Army Corps of Engineers. They have a Homeland Security office and are trying to kep the Terrorists from the Dams and such....I will say that from where I live ..What I can see is that we are very vunerable..It looks that way but maybe not..shit everything is vunerable now that I think about it...
It depends on the park who runs it round here...either the county or state or fed. Mostly they try to deal with peopl who drink too much..:p

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well there is a small earthin damn so maybe??????
but the town cops going on a recruting spree is what spooks me, and all the new gear they keep buying. all for a podunk little mayberry of a town

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well there is a small earthin damn so maybe??????
but the town cops going on a recruting spree is what spooks me, and all the new gear they keep buying. all for a podunk little mayberry of a town

Maybe somehin is about to happen.................

kcwildman

Beastmaster

somethin is always bout to happen it just seems odd and your rite on it do deserve watchin a little closer for sure

kcwildman

Beastmaster

not sure what is going on yet.
they just rebuilt the Pasao bridge on I-35 here in KC last year.( over the Missouri river)
resurfaced it and added some wierd lookin metal blocks with fingers on them at each end.
now this spring they announce they are building a new bridge right next to the old one.
I suspect it is the NAFTA corridor crap, but can't find anything that states that in the local news reports.
you know the trade route that no one wants to talk about. I havent seen any road signs in beaner talk yet but there comin I'm sure.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
now this spring they announce they are building a new bridge right next to the old one.
I suspect it is the NAFTA corridor crap, but can't find anything that states that in the local news reports.
you know the trade route that no one wants to talk about. I havent seen any road signs in beaner talk yet but there comin I'm sure.

Oh yeah get ready for that! I was more pissed at Clinton for NAFTA than the bj thing with Monica. NAFTA SUX!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh I think so too.
I been looking for the road signs with the barcodes on the back.
heard they were for U.N. troops to use but haven't seen any yet .
still not sure they are anything but product codes used by the manf.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well if you ask the wife, I damn sure do.
but not realy, its just that every place I look, I seem to findem looking back at me and grinnin. like to say f*^kyou whatcha gonna do your nobody:mad:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, strange stuff everywhere in our days.
Same for me, I'm looking around me carefully, but each time, there's nothing lol