Schematic Fluxatron

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, I couldn't find anything about the STR-40, only references to it. From what I could find, it's possible it's mentioned or detailed in the Steven Gibbs Time Travel Report #7.

I'd like to get my hands on all of those reports one day. I'm curious as to what they contain.

Briggits Norseff

I am also curious about all of these reports. But couldn't find any at all. Especially the 10th report which was about Multiversal Dimensional Resonator, butt let's see 😕

falcott

I have a question first of all please tell me what is: (STR-40),
And secondly in the above link that you have mentioned about the modefied fluxatron. There you are to possibilities of travelling in time the first one is using the trexar wire (incented by John Keely) while the second one is using the artificial Grid points but there is nothing mentioned about artificial grid points, so please if you have any document or file or any schematic about creating grid points, then kindly share them all.
Though I have found a link on the internet but it's not opening because it's a paid website so if you already have this document then kindly share it.
Link of that document: How To Create An Artificial Grid Point and Build A Time Portal - Paranormalis | PDF | Vacuum Tube | Frequency

The first pages of files are attached...

Bless you 😃✨

Briggits Norseff

Thank u sooo much ✨