For those who have a HDR and are willing to use it, I have a series of tests for you

If you have a Hyper Dimensional Resonator, and want to prove it, I have some tests for you. Firstly, if you can see into the future with it, go to the future and look for a guy named “Filigenzi”

Rheikan

If you have a Hyper Dimensional Resonator, and want to prove it, I have some tests for you. Firstly, if you can see into the future with it, go to the future and look for a guy named “Filigenzi”
what is the result ?
I dont have HDR and not have blueprints for do that. if i have, i build and probe that

TimeFlipper

No results yet, as it seems no one has stepped up to the challenge

I have been challenging HDR users who say they have time-travelled for nearly 2 years now, with the following test iam sure you are aware of.
The wannabe time traveller is asked to go forward in time exactly 1 week and look at the front pages of 3 different newspapers...

The wannabe time traveller then returns back to the present and tells us what was written of the front pages of those 3 different Newspapers, and if he is correct in 7 days time, then he is definitely a real time-traveller, and I will be forced to lick the shit off NaturalPhilosophers boots :sick:.

Rheikan

I have been challenging HDR users who say they have time-travelled for nearly 2 years now, with the following test iam sure you are aware of.
The wannabe time traveller is asked to go forward in time exactly 1 week and look at the front pages of 3 different newspapers...

The wannabe time traveller then returns back to the present and tells us what was written of the front pages of those 3 different Newspapers, and if he is correct in 7 days time, then he is definitely a real time-traveller, and I will be forced to lick the shit off NaturalPhilosophers boots :sick:.
who is the person and when?

lamdo263

Not allowed to do this. Can only express a might be suggestive answer. Otherwise you will have time cop visitors.

Rheikan

My mistake, i dont understend the message before. Sorry