Framework of the Future

Inquisitor

@Blix1ms0ns @alpha centauri Why are people still so mad about @HeraldOfTruth's time travel claim? He never offered any actual proof. If anyone actually believed it, it was nobodies fault but their own at the end of the day. People keep derailing the discussion with things he specifically wanted to be left out of this thread because they are not a productive topic. He said to bring those issues to him in private if you really wanted to address them. I really don't care about everybody's opinion of Herald, but I didn't come here to read all this childish bickering. Leave that to the politicians.

ThumberOne

It does not matter how much people appreciate something. Moral should be independent from the opinion of other people. So you still think it was a good behaviour?

Also moral is not something made up on the spot either. It's not like his POV is the only thing to understand. There are definitely the understanding of things that counter what he says. That is the reasoning for the questions and scrutiny.

There are a couple of political discussion boards out there. If nobody wants to discuss anything with you, usually you are the problem. That I say independent of our past. This forum and the other one are time travel forums. They dont like people like you, because you are not the only one with such a "good" idea . They have also different moderators. That is not correct either.

Yup, Classicalfan626 is a mod for both sites.

Do I hear regret out of this? That would be a start.

You are responsible for the hostility. What do you expect? You particularly mentioned me. Why should I ever trust you? You did not even apologize.

Anyways the "apology" we got lacks regret for his actions. Basically a non apology that doesn't fit out standard for one. Otherwise we wouldn't be angry. Until we get an apology that fits our standards we will be angry.

If Herald wants us to discuss the future our Framework should not include HeraldOfTruth's behavior that lead to this (i. e. sending the opposite of the truth as an herald for the truth) nor his sycophants syncophanting.

alpha centauri

@Blix1ms0ns @alpha centauri Why are people still so mad about @HeraldOfTruth's time travel claim?
I am not mad. But that doesnt stop me from commenting his posts.

He started the topic again and it was about me (he said that on his thread). He just could have been quiet, but no. Look:
I am glad to see some people have understood and even appreciated my experiment, even if others have chosen to ignore the numerous positive things I discussed.
He wanted me to be more doubtful of others (progressive). That is what I try to do with him now.

I already talked with him about these topics on his fake time travel thread. If you want to talk with him, be free to do so.

He never offered any actual proof. If anyone actually believed it, it was nobodies fault but their own at the end of the day.
Well. That is the problem. So everybody would be free to lie to each other. Because it is the fault of the other person, if they believe it.

You give the fault to the victim. lying should not be considered normal

People keep derailing the discussion with things he specifically wanted to be left out of this thread because they are not a productive topic.
Than he can start a discussion without mentioning it. I dont want to talk with him about those topics anymore.

He said to bring those issues to him in private if you really wanted to address them. I really don't care about everybody's opinion of Herald, but I didn't come here to read all this childish bickering. Leave that to the politicians.

Politics is also like that even worse and he wanted to talk about politics. A lot of things are not true and the politicians only try to throw shit at each other and make the opposition look bad. The media is even worse than the politicians.

Yup, Classicalfan626 is a mod for both sites.
Thanks for the correction. The last time I was there that was not the case. So when he is a mod there. I dont understand why he complains about banning him. It is logical that he knows him from here.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

@alpha centauri - I was made a mod at TTI about 5 months ago. Cosmo had offered to give me mod powers over there, and I accepted his offer, so I guess that's that. Perhaps you last visited that site before I was made a mod. Is that correct?
i dont know exactly. Maybe I didnt see it, that you were mod. That could be another possibility. But I think my last visit was before that time.

HeraldOfTruth

@Blix1ms0ns Well that sucks for you then, because I already did. Nothing you say is going to change that. Just because you and a handful of others are incapable of understanding does not void the points that many people do understand. It is impossible to please everyone, and at this point, I don’t care to try any further. Myself and those who understand will work together to reach a better future while you get hung up on the bad and get left behind because you are incapable of seeing the good. This really is my last message to you, and probably my last public appearance on this site. I truly hope you learn to stop blinding yourself, but I won’t hold my breath.

ThumberOne

I thought you said you were going to ignore me. Your silence on certain subject matter to highlight my point.

It is not like we want someone that show non remorse to have an impact over our future. We prefer someone that can not only display genuine remorse but also someone that will act on that remorse. Getting told" you're wrong" without any explainations just leads to befuddlement and non understandings.

@Blix1ms0ns Well that sucks for you then, because I already did.

I didn't say I was sucessful.

Nothing you say is going to change that. Just because you and a handful of others are incapable of understanding does not void the points that many people do understand.

I gave you a chance. You blew it off by ignoring my inquiries and my attempts to understand. Also you do the voiding yourself by not acting on some of those points.

It is impossible to please everyone, and at this point, I don’t care to try any further. Myself and those who understand will work together to reach a better future while you get hung up on the bad and get left behind because you are incapable of seeing the good.

That is asking us to merely ignore a problem and do nothing to fix it while looking at a good side of a problem. What I recomend is not the let the good blind you from the bad.You really need to perceive a problem to fix it. Like Plato's cave, one of first step of escape is being aware you are in a bad situation not pretend the bad doesn't exist.

This really is my last message to you, and probably my last public appearance on this site. I truly hope you learn to stop blinding yourself, but I won’t hold my breath.

At least there is private appearances. Anyways any private discussions with you seems to have to go through a censorship bureau before anything happens.

Edit: if you make an exception for baseful accusation you better allow us to use it if you wish to use it yourself

Last edited: