Free psychic readings :-)

RHYS

It's been my understanding that those claiming to have a gift don't necessarily know EVERYthing abt anyone who asks. Some ppl may be easier to read than others. Also, their intent may come into play.

I know OP put herself out there by offering her services but this isn't the James Randi Challenge.

Her response to the question I asked can't be verified immediately (nor disproven), but I will recall the info if I ever need it.

Some of you seem to be expecting answers for subjective things that are not "definite". Meaning: you still have choices that could affect the outcome

RSizzle

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Comment here and let me know if you have any specific questions :)

I would be most interested in any thing you can tell me about my life and future
I buy one lotto ticket every week and will keep doing it I buy one just for shits and grinns.... so will I ever win??

kerry311

Hi love ty for doing this,do you connect with animals im heartbroken at having my dog sent to heaven and I feel so bad for taking him , I have no way of knowing I did the right thing and now I'm crying everyday , if you connect with him you will know , I am a spiritual person and I asked my spirit box and they said dad met him xxx

Shadowalker826

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

What can you tell me about myself, my love life, career and also I have a sister that has passed on... Thanks

cris_tian

its called spiritism and is condemned by God. You have receive it in order to please the one who gave it to you