Fringe Archaeology or Hidden Truth?

Timebender

Fringe Archaeology or Hidden Truth?

This is a topic I have thouroughly researched through the years and have reached some interesting conclusions.

Many archeological finds, such as giant skeletons in burial mounds, skulls with double rows of teeth etc., have been hidden away from the mainstream for reason which we can only speculate. Discoveries of potentially advanced cultures are also downplayed to indicate that homo sapiens sapiens is the "latest greatest" humanoid to have ever inhabited the planet.

I believe we are likely a "hybrid" human whose genetics are rooted in "lesser" humanoids with a smattering of more evolved genetic attributes.

I will definitely cover this topic on "The Wormhole Effect" and offer some valid evidence that humanity as we know it is the result of genetic tampering.
TB

darkbreed

Re: Fringe Archaeology or Hidden Truth?

I have to agree with you as I've done alot of research on this topic myself, and many things point in the direction of ancient genetical engineering and such. However I will not claim that I really believe this to be so, rather I see the possibility for this to be true from the evidence I have seen supporting this theory. It's quite interseting indeed, and more research need to be done on such a subject, as well as other things related to ancient history

astralsailor

darkbreed said:
I have to agree with you as I've done alot of research on this topic myself, and many things point in the direction of ancient genetical engineering and such. However I will not claim that I really believe this to be so, rather I see the possibility for this to be true from the evidence I have seen supporting this theory. It's quite interseting indeed, and more research need to be done on such a subject, as well as other things related to ancient history
In the Quran it says that people a long time ago was way larger then us.
Like Adams children (To be precis what the Book describes)

Harte

Timebender said:
This is a topic I have thouroughly researched through the years and have reached some interesting conclusions.

Many archeological finds, such as giant skeletons in burial mounds, skulls with double rows of teeth etc., have been hidden away from the mainstream for reason which we can only speculate. Discoveries of potentially advanced cultures are also downplayed to indicate that homo sapiens sapiens is the \"latest greatest\" humanoid to have ever inhabited the planet.
Timebender,
I don't know about the others here, but I can tell you that there is not one shred of evidence to support the above statements you so blithely make. There have been no such discoveries of "giant skeletons...potentially advanced cultures" or etc. Why would scientists that have to live off grant money not publish findings of such import? Just saying "This is a topic I have thoroughly researched" must have very little meaning anymore. I suggest you perform at least some research into legitimate archaeology and find out how these scientists do their jobs.

The comments you make are an affront to legitimate scientists that are working hard to make new discoveries. People are spending their entire lives trying to find out about the ancient history of Mankind. How is it that you are in a position to belittle them? How much time have you spent painstakingly scraping pottery shards out of the dried mud in Iraq?

Harte

BubbuClinton

Harte,

I know where you are coming from and I agree with you about wild statements. However, there is evidence of Giants or at least ancient people that were larger that we are now. I am not saying it is definitely evidence of genetic tampering, however, the topic is interesting if taken with an eye to skepticism, however still with an open mind.

In Utah, just out side of a small town called Manti there is a cave that has a couple of skeletons that are over 9 feet tall. This one I have personal info on. I don't think they had double rows of teethe.

Almost every culture has legend or myth about giants, the Titans, Jack and the Bean Stalk, The Bible, the Book of Enoch, just to name a few. There have been finds around the world of art work, writing, and some bones of large people. Who they are or what the I are I don't know either. But there is evidence of something that is worthy of looking into.

The real issue is whether information is allowed to be disseminated by the powers that be. You well know my feeling on the information that NASA does not release and alters. But the same thing happens in archeology too. Like the story in 1909 from the Grand Canyon. explorers found a grouping of Caves in a formation called the pyramid. The caves had Egyptian like hieroglyphs, paintings columns and carvings, with mummies. The explorers reported this to the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian quickly hushed the find, and the Government to this day restricts access to the area. Here is a link to the 1909 article:

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/gips...randcanyon.html

The Powers that be and the acedamians that own the schools tend to have a bias against any research that doesn't fit thier mold or idealologies.

I don't know Timebender or how much actual digging he has done. However, I do have an interest in the topic and I do feel there is a least a shred of evidence around to support the existence of at least one large group of people. Whether they are UFO experiments or not, I don't know, I tend to doubt it.

As for the grant money comment, lol ........ Yeah, all good science is government funded! That was a good one. :))

Bubbu

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Harte,

I know where you are coming from and I agree with you about wild statements. However, there is evidence of Giants or at least ancient people that were larger that we are now. I am not saying it is definitely evidence of genetic tampering, however, the topic is interesting if taken with an eye to skepticism, however still with an open mind.

In Utah, just out side of a small town called Manti there is a cave that has a couple of skeletons that are over 9 feet tall. This one I have personal info on. I don't think they had double rows of teethe.

Almost every culture has legend or myth about giants, the Titans, Jack and the Bean Stalk, The Bible, the Book of Enoch, just to name a few. There have been finds around the world of art work, writing, and some bones of large people. Who they are or what the I are I don't know either. But there is evidence of something that is worthy of looking into.

The real issue is whether information is allowed to be disseminated by the powers that be. You well know my feeling on the information that NASA does not release and alters. But the same thing happens in archeology too. Like the story in 1909 from the Grand Canyon. explorers found a grouping of Caves in a formation called the pyramid. The caves had Egyptian like hieroglyphs, paintings columns and carvings, with mummies. The explorers reported this to the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian quickly hushed the find, and the Government to this day restricts access to the area. Here is a link to the 1909 article:

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/gips...randcanyon.html

The Powers that be and the acedamians that own the schools tend to have a bias against any research that doesn't fit thier mold or idealologies.

I don't know Timebender or how much actual digging he has done. However, I do have an interest in the topic and I do feel there is a least a shred of evidence around to support the existence of at least one large group of people. Whether they are UFO experiments or not, I don't know, I tend to doubt it.

As for the grant money comment, lol ........ Yeah, all good science is government funded! That was a good one. :))

Bubbu[/b]

Bubbu,
I don't buy the argument about old stuffy archaeology profs sitting around on their laurels, preventing the dissemination of new finds. And I'm not sure why you find my statement about grants to be so humorous. How much of archaeology do you believe is funded by the government, and why would the government be against the publishing of legitimate scientific findings anyway?
Do you think the National Geographic Society would also quash any new thinking on the subject? What are the motives here?

Findings such as Timebender describes would ensure a long and distinguished career for the researcher that presented them. How can we use the motive of academia worried about their reputation and tenure, etc. on the one side but totally ignore the potential tenure, reputation, money etc. that would surely flow to the discoverers of these non-conforming relics, skeletons, artifacts or what have you?

Although the subject is interesting, the fact is all we have is anecdotal evidence of giants. And this evidence comes from a time before fossilization was understood and before archaeological and paleontological methods were established. Also, it doesn't help that practically every story about "bones of giants" being found is told by people lacking even a basic knowledge of science.

Anyway, I'm looking into the Grand Canyon site you posted. How about enlightening me on the Mani Giants you mention. Google returned almost nothing on this.

Harte

shane

From the first tablet of Gilgamesh, earliest known human literature (direct english translation from the original akkadian cuneiform):

"Anu granted him the totality of knowledge of all.
He saw the Secret, discovered the Hidden,
he brought information of before the Flood.
He went on a distant journey, pushing himself to exhaustion,
but then was brought to peace.
He carved on a stone stela all of his toils,
and built the wall of Uruk-Haven,
the wall of the sacred Eanna Temple, the holy sanctuary.
Look at its wall which gleams like copper,
inspect its inner wall, the likes of which no one can equal!
Take hold of the threshold stone--it dates from ancient times!
Go close to the Eanna Temple, the residence of Ishtar,
such as no later king or man ever equaled!
Go up on the wall of Uruk and walk around,
examine its foundation, inspect its brickwork thoroughly.
Is not the brick structure made of kiln-fired brick,
and did not the Seven Sages themselves lay out its plans?"

From the book of genesis (modern translation, somewhat garbled):

"004:017 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and
he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the
name of his son, Enoch.

004:018 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and
Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

004:019 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was
Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

004:020 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in
tents, and of such as have cattle.

004:021 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all
such as handle the harp and organ.

004:022 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructor of every
artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was
Naamah."

...skipping ahead

"005:023 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five
years:

005:024 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him."

...skipping ahead

"006:004 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after
that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men,
and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men
which were of old, men of renown.

006:005 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,
and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was
only evil continually.

006:006 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth,
and it grieved him at his heart.

006:007 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them."

http://www.sunship.com/egypt/articles/phototr1.html

shane

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Shane,
That was a great link, but other than that, I don't see your point here. ?Please elucidate.
?
Harte[/b]

Gilgamesh and Genisis are regarded as indicators of the first modern, literate society. Both works, however, pay homage to civilizations long before the time of the writers who were much more advanced. Notice the refferences in Gilgamesh to an ancient city that became the foundation of the writers' own city. Notice the refferences in Genesis to a pre-flood society with a modern calendar, versed in knowledge of agriculture, music and metallurgy. The clues are there for all of you. Sadly, I can do little more than point them out.