From Martial Law to FEMA Recreational Centers

TnWatchdog

The subject matter on this video is the opinion of the vid's maker. I do agree that what is shown here is real and is a part of this complex "end times" puzzle. Do some digging and post anything pertaining to this subject...before it is too late.

TnWatchdog

The Government declares a State of "National Emergency", Begins rounding up the Sheeple. Leaving the rest of us to fight. I'll paint my face blue and get a scottish accent with a quickness. :ROFLMAO:
Is this what you mean by rounding up the Sheeple? This could be a wild screensaver.

TnWatchdog

The "Heat Ray Crowd Buster" is coming to your community, if it hasn't already arrived. This may be the way crowds are broken apart...being used during a roundup, protests, or civil unrest.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The "Heat Ray Crowd Buster" is coming to your community, if it hasn't already arrived. This may be the way crowds are broken apart...being used during a roundup, protests, or civil unrest.

Probably just another non lethal weapon that will kill some people. I can see lawyers lining up to represent the victims families of this Kill Ray weapon.